Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Q2 Collections - new owners thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sentry mode and cabin heat protection are your enemy's.. I have now turned of CHP but still use sentry away from home... still like the comfort of it, but I guess I may turn that off eventually.
Yes indeed. And who knew?! During the day, I have gone even further than CHP, I have set the cabin temperature to keep her under 30C and 15.5C prior to departure and during trips. Add to this sentry mode and voila, I can drain the grid.

At this rate, its cheaper to drive (with the windows open) that be parked up.

What the hell, I still adore her...it's just a lovers' tiff..... Lizzie will have to become Sweaty Betty.

Reactions: munkypuzel
Mine

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220804-102010_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220804-102010_Tesla.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 76
We're going to have to change the name of this page soon when the Q3 orders are filled
Yep, once Q3 deliveries start arriving we take off our training wheels, put on our big boy pants, leave this thread to die, and head out into the big bad world of the rest of the The UK and Ireland section. Scary times indeed.

Anyone who makes it to that point without kerbing a wheel wins a prize.

"22Q2 Survivors". For the eventual new thread? Will it have life after Q3?

Will it be all loose-hinged doors banging in the wind and tumbleweed scudding past?

Nope! Our cars are Shanghai babies; ship-shaken but sound (that's easy for me to say).

But will there be plaintiff cries of " Has anyone heard from Busterboy?"

No! Sadly, he must be about 15k miles away by now... three months without sleep I heard....except for the occasional doze at the SUC..... Ah! The Red Arrow.

However, on a positive note: If the "World is Round" theory stacks up, then he is only about 9k miles away.

Last edited:
I think we should hang around, like the older kids in school showing around the new kids
I think you and I may have gone to different schools…mostly the older kids in my school stole the younger kids lunch money and welcomed the new intake with a right good kicking 😀

I’m assuming you didn’t have this in mind though 😂

Attachments

• 43632869-2550-459F-84B8-7AD0C8747A2C.jpeg
    43632869-2550-459F-84B8-7AD0C8747A2C.jpeg
    479.5 KB · Views: 35
  • E130A9DE-056D-4A7E-9A4F-2533ECF756B0.jpeg
    E130A9DE-056D-4A7E-9A4F-2533ECF756B0.jpeg
    330.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Love
Reactions: Toblerone
Well I just don’t learn….. this is my trip this morning 🤣🤣
May not help you, as you could be already on the way - however, I saw a YT vid where a guy in the US has to go across a SC void like this (negative 2% at destination).

He sets of at like 55-60mph until about 1/3 of the way, by which point the percentage at arrival has increased to double digits and he then speeds up to 70mph. Makes it easily.

He did start with 💯% battery though, so YMMV 😅

May not help you, as you could be already on the way - however, I saw a YT vid where a guy in the US has to go across a SC void like this (negative 2% at destination).

He sets of at like 55-60mph until about 1/3 of the way, by which point the percentage at arrival has increased to double digits and he then speeds up to 70mph. Makes it easily.

He did start with 💯% battery though, so YMMV 😅
Tailgated a wagon for 10 miles, I’m ok now 😁

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: Toblerone