Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

q4 delivery quality control

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So picked up my 21 Model S in December. Disappointed with fit and finish to say the least but thought you might enjoy the fact that they gave me a car with mismatched door trim. Wood (fake) on the left doors and carbon fiber on the right doors. Not to mention no privacy covers in the lower trunk. So far has been over a month and still have not gotten this resolved (waiting on parts). Must have made more Plaids than Long Range's and had extra parts.

Yes, as advertised. I'm quite glad that no animals were killed in order to make my car. More ethical and sustainable both.

My EOQ4 Model S (born on Dec 20th, delivered on Dec 23rd) has been very good. I did notice some rattles in the back seat (mostly gone with some tape on the latches).
Lolz @ an ethically built electric vehicle from Tesla.

The reports of racism and sexual harassment at Fremont are bad enough. But mining conflict minerals for the batteries and getting in bed with the Chinese government…I guess those things don’t disturb some folks as much as dead cows.

Reactions: Darren Donovan
Lolz @ an ethically built electric vehicle from Tesla.

The reports of racism and sexual harassment at Fremont are bad enough. But mining conflict minerals for the batteries and getting in bed with the Chinese government…I guess those things don’t disturb some folks as much as dead cows.

As the late, great Betty White said: I like animals more than people. :cool: