Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Qc, Canada : 2020 VIN ready in MTL but waiting green light from SAAQ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What rebate are you speaking of from the federal government ?
I am not aware of any rebate as the car is too expensive for the federal government and where I live in Ontario the provincial government sadly no longer offers any rebate.
Are you referring to the province of Quebec rebate and calling it “federal”?

every model 3 sr+ gets a $5000 rebate from federal govt after taxes. Not available on the LR AWD or the Performance.

Ordered Sept 23rd
SR+
Metallic Blue/Black
Aero Wheels
Had a delivery appointment scheduled for Novemeber 13th. Unconfirmed from delivery advisor. Just checked the website and it has been pushed back to the 15th. Still unconfirmed. I am so pumped to get it, just seeing the date pushed back on the site, confirmed or not, it sucks lol . I hope it stays the 15th or gets confirmed for before the 15th and doesnt get pushed back any more.

Hey Guys, im in the same boat- ordered 10/10 Vancouver. They told me the same thing, SR+ MSM with white interior- base wheel.

I checked the website the Federal government doesn't have tesla model 2020 listed as Rebate, so maybe that's why..

Normally I wonder how long this takes?

My rep advised me, their lawyers are trying to speed up the process once its approved it doesn't take too long for the car.

As per the timeline, she advised around mid december.

So pretty much all the cars that are SR+ are being on hold, I wonder if they are produced at least? don't have the Vin yet, and if they are produced,where they are parking at? Since at Fremont-don't think they have that much space.

This is what IZEV replied back for rebate
Hello,

Thank you for your email.

If you are a dealership, please note that the Incentives for Zero-Emission Vehicles Program (iZEV Program) continues to process claim applications on a first-come-first-served basis. Due to the high error rate of applications received early on, the program is currently experiencing a delay in processing claims received. We apologize for any inconvenience as a result of this delay. We are working as expeditiously as possible to clear the backlog and process claims in a timely manner. Please note that we are currently processing claims submitted the week of September 23rd.

From this point forward, please log into your account and go to the “My Requests” tab to see the status of the claims you have submitted. Please note that we will no longer be responding to emails requesting a status update. However, if you believe there may be an issue with the processing of your claim (e.g., it does not have a status of “waiting for information” and was submitted prior to the period of claims we are currently processing, referenced in the previous paragraph), we will look into the matter and respond to your email as required.

For claims marked “information required”, please note that as of September 19, 2019, we have been contacting you by email to inform you of what is missing or what needs to be clarified in order to finish processing your claim. Over the course of the coming weeks, we will be working towards ensuring that every dealership with a request marked “information required” receives an email to this effect. Please make sure to check your mailbox including the junk mail to ensure you receive these emails.

Please note that we continue to experience a very high volume of emails which has caused a delay in responding to emails addressed to the iZEV program mailbox. Our goal is to provide a response within 10 business days.

I checked the federal list this morning and the 2020 M3 was not on there. Just did a refresh of the page and it now shows! So looks like the government took a little quicker than 3 weeks, thankfully for those of us waiting.

my order was placed Oct 30. SR+, midnight silver, black interior, 18” wheels. Can’t wait to get it.