Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Questions about powered frunk Kit from TeslaOffer and connection to new 12V

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was having issues with my EVOffer frunk not opening correctly. I installed it about 10 months ago. This weekend I decided to sort it out. I was getting nowhere so hit up EVOffer's Telegram support. To my surprise I got a response right away. They answered all of my questions and I think the problem is now solved. I highly recommend EVOffer.

Also, I have no idea how to connect the power to the new 12v battery.

Reactions: drdumont
I was having issues with my EVOffer frunk not opening correctly. I installed it about 10 months ago. This weekend I decided to sort it out. I was getting nowhere so hit up EVOffer's Telegram support. To my surprise I got a response right away. They answered all of my questions and I think the problem is now solved. I highly recommend EVOffer.

Also, I have no idea how to connect the power to the new 12v battery.
I sent my picture of what I did to EVOffer and they replied that that it is what they are also doing or something similar.

See post 7 in this thread for the PICT’s

Reactions: drdumont
I bought a kit ~2y ago on alibaba, somehow the "soft closing" doesn't work at all - suddenly it drops right away.

I hardly used it and I noticed one of the piston is now open... probably need to screw the 2 parts together but I'm not sure yet.

All that said - If EVOffer has rock solid after sale support, I would not hesitate a second to order from them. Glad to have found this thread, as I am planning to replace the current one.