Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Questions to ask when purchasing a used Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a January 18 model 3
Cars been perfect, about same mileage as one your considering. I would never sell.

And your point point is?

If your buying today would pay $45k -ish for a new one or $46k for a 15 month old 15k mile used one.

Nobody is telling you sell your Jan 18 Model 3.

I’d like to sell my 2017 Jeep for a model X but I want to get my value out of the Jeep and wait until an X is refreshed. If I could swap today with no loss on my 2017 Jeep I would. Might even wait for 1 year old refreshed used X several years from now.

Don’t confuse the topic. The deal he is looking at is worth around $40k ish.

I’m sure I’d take even a bigger hit on my Performance Model 3. As well as my Jeep. Most people think their car is more valuable than it is. It’s most valuable to you.

This seems like a waste of time when the car is $45k and a phone is less than $1k.
Just upgrade to a 2018+ phone if you have a problem.
I bought the Galaxy Note 8 in June 2018. The Note 9 was introduced in September 2018.

May be I will get the Note 10 then but I don't think this will solve the problem that I noticed.

If I make or receive a call while inside my car, I get constantly transfered from my phone to my car speakerphone.

I showed the problem to a Tesla ranger but he was not able to resolve the issue and asked to wait for an update...

However I found the following related articles:

Issue with bluetooth car radio and ringing

Tesla couldn’t solve a Model 3 owners’ Bluetooth problem after 7 months. So it blamed Samsung phones.

My point is someone mentioned early cars had issues. OP was looking at a 1/18 car
I have a 1/18 car with no issues. Personally, I would buy a new one, back seat is improved over mine and not that much difference in final cost after rebates.