Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quick bluetooth audio switching?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a quicker way to switch bluetooth audio sources from one phone to another? When I'm driving alone, I want to listen to my phone, but when my wife is in the car, we usually want to listen to her phone, but not always. Currently, when we are both in the car and hit the bluetooth button it brings up a huge sheet with my phone listed and then a big button that says Add Phone. It seems like maybe it should show all of the available phones on this sheet, but it doesn't. Instead, we have to hit Add Phone and then select her phone and hit connect. This is a lot of button presses for something that should be a simple task. I feel like I am missing something.

Try creating a different profile for when you want to listen to your wife’s phone, and make her phone the preferred device for that profile. I’m not sure it will work, but if it does it will be easier than what you’re doing now. The downside is that if you make other changes to your own profile, you’ll need to make them in the second one too.

• Helpful
Reactions: n.one.one