Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quick service from Marietta SC

M3BlueGeorgia

Dec 10, 2018
Atlanta, GA
About 3 weeks ago, some idiot drove into the back of my car when I was stopped at a traffic light.
Fortunately he had insurance and the police ticketed him.

Dropped my car off this morning at the Marietta, GA Service Center to get the rear fascia replaced, and the car inspected for hidden damage.
- Dropped it off just before 10:30am.
- By 11am, they'd pulled off the damaged fascia, inspected for hidden damage and texted me there was no hidden damage
- By 11:21am, the car fixed and was ready to be picked up

All in all, less than an hour.

Thanks to Ashley Smith for his efficient assistance.

Socal3XXXX

May 8, 2019
Los Angeles
That’s great. So the service center had your color rear bumper or they paint it on the spot? I was initially worried about lengthy stay at the SC. My rear bumper damage is minimal

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC