TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Quick service from Marietta SC

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by M3BlueGeorgia, Sep 25, 2019.

1. M3BlueGeorgia

M3BlueGeorgia Active Member

About 3 weeks ago, some idiot drove into the back of my car when I was stopped at a traffic light.
    Fortunately he had insurance and the police ticketed him.

Dropped my car off this morning at the Marietta, GA Service Center to get the rear fascia replaced, and the car inspected for hidden damage.
    - Dropped it off just before 10:30am.
    - By 11am, they'd pulled off the damaged fascia, inspected for hidden damage and texted me there was no hidden damage
    - By 11:21am, the car fixed and was ready to be picked up

All in all, less than an hour.

Thanks to Ashley Smith for his efficient assistance.

• Like x 2
  2. Socal3XXXX

Socal3XXXX Member

That’s great. So the service center had your color rear bumper or they paint it on the spot? I was initially worried about lengthy stay at the SC. My rear bumper damage is minimal

3. M3BlueGeorgia

M3BlueGeorgia Active Member

They carry them pre-painted. That's why it took 50 minutes not 4 days. :)

I took the old bumper cover home.

4. Thunder7ga

Thunder7ga Member

They do great work....they replaced the nose of my car last year in no time, perfectly.