Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Race: Model 3PD Vs Model x100PDL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Meh, i really don't get very excited about these drag strip runs after seeing them once or twice. Sure they are fast in a straight line, but i really want to see Tesla improve as a track car with Model 3.

Like it or not, this is how P3D gets noticed by car enthusiasts. It helps sell the product. There will be plenty of track videos once Track Mode goes public.

Reactions: Sg911
For sure, but i think that straight line speed like we saw with Ludicrous mode was only Stage 1 of Tesla's mission to prove that EV's can beat ICE in terms of performance. They now need to show improved duration with high power output (which P3D can do with track mode) and also that it can handle, which again P3D seem capable of doing.

I'm semi-concerned that we haven't heard more in terms of a release date for track mode though...

Meh, i really don't get very excited about these drag strip runs after seeing them once or twice. Sure they are fast in a straight line, but i really want to see Tesla improve as a track car with Model 3.
I won't be moving the needle at all, but I plan on posting a track video after my event Thursday.

I was hoping to use dashcam for my recording but now I'll have to buy a go-pro. :/

Reactions: kbecks13