Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio interference clicking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi , this morning I started getting awhat it seems to be a radio interference on 2018 Model 3 . Whenever listening to the radio / streaming there is a constant clicking every 1-2 seconds , it goes away if I pause or turn the radio off. Also seems to be effecting my phone transmission as whoever I’m speaking with says that I’m cutting out when using the car hands free but very clear when I disconnect from the car !! I did a hard reset but with no fix. Any suggestions thanks

I've had this happen, especially when in reverse. I solved it by deleting my phone from EVERYTHING in my car, then rebooting (soft), then re-pairing my phone, etc. Tesla had kept my car for days, trying to figure it out, until they remoarked that this too was software related.

I've had this happen, especially when in reverse. I solved it by deleting my phone from EVERYTHING in my car, then rebooting (soft), then re-pairing my phone, etc. Tesla had kept my car for days, trying to figure it out, until they remoarked that this too was software related.
Thanks for the reply Soul, tried , didn’t work, I narrowed it down the back speakers, if I balance the Audio setting to just the FWD speaker the clicking disappears, but with it disappearing the intermittent phone calls from my end continues, seems whenever the clicking happens the person on the other side of the call get a break for second so whatever is day is interrupted every time with the silent click !!! And to make it worse hardly any of the voice commands work , weird