TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Radio not working logically

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by KIP1, Sep 19, 2016.

1. KIP1

KIP1 Member

My car starts every morning at a hard rock station. I never listen or have never listened to it. I have saved channels, but they are not visible at the first page, so my morning goes like this. 1st scare kids with hard rock 2nd chose channel that you dont want to listen to 3rd your saved channels are finally visible, I can select the channel I actually want. Why??

• Like x 1
  2. JalmonB76

JalmonB76 Member

I don't know about the stations yet, I have had my MS a little over 24 hours and I can't figure out how to turn the radio off. Can you turn the radio off? My son says you just turn the volume down, that can't be right.

3. jeffro01

jeffro01 Active Member

Your son is correct, turn the volume down. There is no "off" in the software, at least in 7.1 and earlier, can't speak for 8.0...

Jeff

4. jeffro01

jeffro01 Active Member

That's odd... Mine starts on whatever it was left on when I got out the previous time.

Jeff

5. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Just press the left scroll wheel once and release (no need to scroll, just press).

• Helpful x 1
  6. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Center screen reboot should fix the problem. (Press and hold both scroll wheels till center screen goes black)

• Informative x 2
  7. jeffro01

jeffro01 Active Member

Or mute... Thanks 'NigelM'... That slipped my mind... LOL

Jeff