Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio not working logically

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car starts every morning at a hard rock station. I never listen or have never listened to it. I have saved channels, but they are not visible at the first page, so my morning goes like this. 1st scare kids with hard rock 2nd chose channel that you dont want to listen to 3rd your saved channels are finally visible, I can select the channel I actually want. Why??

Reactions: neroden
My car starts every morning at a hard rock station. I never listen or have never listened to it. I have saved channels, but they are not visible at the first page, so my morning goes like this. 1st scare kids with hard rock 2nd chose channel that you dont want to listen to 3rd your saved channels are finally visible, I can select the channel I actually want. Why??

That's odd... Mine starts on whatever it was left on when I got out the previous time.

Jeff

Center screen reboot should fix the problem. (Press and hold both scroll wheels till center screen goes black)

• Informative
Reactions: KIP1 and SW2Fiddler