Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rage at a Supercharger Station

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it is an american thing, many here think as asians as only being chinese/japanese.korean.

To come up with my own stereotype, I think it is a largely universal human behaviour to see negative traits as typical of someone different from yourself.

Luckily, on the Internet nobody knows you are a dog. :)

Does anybody have anything to say relevant to Tesla ?

I had the same concerns when getting my first Nissan Leaf, about free Chademo chargers. But I think the problem will solve itself. I'm on my second Nissan Leaf now and use it mostly for going back and forth to work, a 60km (38 mile) trip every day. I usually do not drive more than 100-120km (60-75mi) per day. In the beginning i used the free Chademo chargers just for fun and free charging is always attractive :) But after a while, waiting for a charge is no fun. I can charge my car at home and since a month back i can also charge for free at work if i need to. Electric cars for me is about simplicity. I plug-in the car when I get home and next time I need the car its fully charged or has enough of charge to take me where i have to go. I think the people that has not other alternative for charging their Tesla at the moment will get tired of going to a supercharger and they will spend time and energy to find another viable solution for charging at their home. It's now more than half a year since is used a Chademo charger. I only use them when going on long trips if i need to. I guess it will be the same for Tesla superchargers...

• Helpful
Reactions: GoTslaGo and Mark Z