Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does this count?
I was browsing for a house on an app called trulia and saw this

jpa34n.jpg

The driving directions car looks like a model s

Does this count?
I was browsing for a house on an app called trulia and saw this

The driving directions car looks like a model s

That could very well be a Model X. Someone over at Trulia has some foresight; I see the X as a vehicle of choice for smart realtors who'd want to project a certain image. I know my realtor's waiting for one :)

Saw a white P85 (might have been a D or a +, didn't get a chance to see it from the back, but noticed the CF spoiler) at the roundabout before Yas Tunnel going into Yas island (in Abu Dhabi, UAE). First Model S sighting (in the wild) in Abu Dhabi. Licence plate was a 3-digit (implying a wealthy individual, as, here in the UAE, the less numbers on the license plate, the higher the price for the license plate).

Saw a white P85 (might have been a D or a +, didn't get a chance to see it from the back, but noticed the CF spoiler) at the roundabout before Yas Tunnel going into Yas island (in Abu Dhabi, UAE). First Model S sighting (in the wild) in Abu Dhabi. Licence plate was a 3-digit (implying a wealthy individual, as, here in the UAE, the less numbers on the license plate, the higher the price for the license plate).
I wonder if it was board member Ames

Just back from a long weekend in Bay Area and LA. Saw loads of MS in and around Palo Alto and Saratoga, and counted 8 during a five mile run through Beverly Hills at commuting time Monday morning.

I can see why some of the analysts/commentators might think Model S demand is getting saturated if they're looking around themselves in California, but there is still plenty of potential in other states.

I can see why some of the analysts/commentators might think Model S demand is getting saturated if they're looking around themselves in California, but there is still plenty of potential in other states.

The thing is I spot a new MS with the Zero Emissions placard almost every week. CA has a long way to go before the demand's saturated around here.

So... We were charging at the Hookset, NH (North) SC this afternoon, enroute to our hotel in VT, arriving there a little earlier than we expected, we decided to make a run to ME for dinner and get some lobster, so we decided to Google some places, and decided on the Harbor Porches Restaurant at the Stage Neck Inn.

As we were heading out of the Inn to make the drive back to NH to Supercharge before we get checked into our hotel in VT, and I spotted a white Model S 85D in the parking lot.

17657360422_46d9df8ba5_c.jpgUntitled by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

We were the Blue Model S from California in the other side of the front parking lot.