Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tustin California, I have seen two just looking out my apartment window at the right time. Cars and Coffee always has at least 2. Hotel parking structure in Irvine had 2 parked side by side. Today I went to a large hospital center and took part in my new hobby, "Tesla hunting" and found just 3 in 5 minutes.

My Doctor saw my Tesla polo and said in order to purchase one he's waiting for all the bugs to get out of the system. Told him he could wait for the Model X if he doesn't want to be one of the early adopters. That got him to really thinking :)

Near Morristown, NJ entering I287 - funny thing, this guy was driving a black Tesla Model S with NY Plates GEA•4502, and i was driving a dark green Tesla Model S with NY Plates GEA• 4467...like a parade

T85r.jpg

Attachments

• TS85.JPG
    TS85.JPG
    293.4 KB · Views: 1,311
Did a staycation and stayed at the Meritage Resort and Spa in Napa this past Friday night and parked at the one of the two chargers they have out in front. I was the only one there when I arrived but by nightfall there was another Model S parked in the second spot. I could not tell what color it was due to the night. It wasn't until the next morning I saw that it was a green 85 (I think) on silver 19s. I have also a green P85+ on grey wheels. Green seems to be the rarest color along with brown. Cool to finally see another green MS. On a side note, the Model S seemed like it was built to cruise through Napa Valley among those grape orchards in the warm sun, quietly and confidently with zero emissions.

Stopped at a McDonald's in Randolph MA on the way to Rhode Island this afternoon. While paying for the food my daughter called me outside to see a gray S that had pulled in right next to us. Took a pic then met TMC's very own mitch672!
4e5y9aqy.jpg

Last edited:
Portland State University Electric Avenue- looked like plain white perf. Black interior and CF. So exciting to see one in the wild!
View attachment 14050

Hey that's me right before I started getting multiple $50 parking tickets for backing into the PSU Electric Ave parking spots. Word of warning, those downtown meter maids have no sympathy for EV drivers who need a charge and are faced with a short cord.

Shout out to Doug C. for his support on this issue!

Last edited:
Hey that's me right before I started getting multiple $50 parking tickets for backing into the PSU Electric Ave parking spots. Word of warning, those downtown meter maids have no sympathy for EV drivers who need a charge and are faced with a short cord.

Shout out to Doug G. for his support on this issue!

My alma matter. :)
I'd fight that ticket, as I'd think you'd win in court/or via letter on sympathetic grounds. Challenge them to rewrite or clarify the law for the over zealous, money grubbing, (stupid) meter maids down there.

Since someone bumped this thread, saw this Model S, 60 badge, a few weeks ago. I scared the CRAP out of my sister because I think I almost screamed "MODEL S!" She now is traumatized and has spotted one at a mall recently all on her own.

Spotted on Busse Rd & W Lincoln St Mt Prospect, IL 60056

IMG958334d.jpg