Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Downtown Budapest, Hungary. The white one is the random one, while the blue one belongs to me.

20140616_161630.jpg

Sighting in CA. Custom color. Talk to the owner but couldn't get info as to how this happened. I heard that a purple one was just done for the guy that wrote/produced Game of Thrones!

He has parking sensors so this wasn't an early car from the factory (earliest reservation holders had a $10k option of paint color of their choice). Either this is a wrap, or it is aftermarket painted. I don't think the factory does custom colors anymore.

@ Tarzana Hospital... noticed after i took the pics that the passenger door wasnt shut so the door handles were retracted and the car was unlocked

I have this same problem with my passenger door, hope you were kind enough to close the door for them :)

I am having Tesla look at this (among other things) with mine next time it goes in, until them I just make sure it gets fully closed any time someone uses it.

Sighting in CA. Custom color. Talk to the owner but couldn't get info as to how this happened. I heard that a purple one was just done for the guy that wrote/produced Game of Thrones!

He has parking sensors so this wasn't an early car from the factory (earliest reservation holders had a $10k option of paint color of their choice). Either this is a wrap, or it is aftermarket painted. I don't think the factory does custom colors anymore.

1554380_671070706278629_1146247076_n.jpg

Don't think it is a wrap... I am willing to bet this is the same car that has been spotted before that was a custom green made off the line. There is also an orange one that was made for vin #30,000.

- - - Updated - - -

PS: I really wish they would offer other colors!!! I so would get either the green or the orange if they had offered it :)

3000+ miles per month so far and no one ever spots me. lol.

Did spot a Sig, brown I believe, from South Carolina on I-85 near Charlotte NC on Friday. Was stuck in traffic, so rode side by side a moment and chatted. :p