Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random package from Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got notification that Tesla is delivering a package to my house tomorrow. I did order performance pedals but those are waiting for me already at the service center. Additionally, the reference and order number from FedEx do not match anything I have on file. Package weighs 2.90lb. I took delivery of my S a month ago. Has this happened to anyone else?

I received a package a week ago, Tesla put the wrong shipping label on it. The order belonged to someone else. They wouldn't return emails or phone calls so it was sent back to them today. Seems they are a bit overwhelmed these days.

At 2.9 pounds, I think that's too light to be the referral program carry-on. It could be one of the jackets, perhaps from the October 2016 referral program.

Mystery solved! Tesla sent me this awesome jacket:
Men's Corp Jacket

No attribution (packing slip was addressed to me though), but pretty sure it was from my owner advisor.

Just as I suspected! :D I guess it wasn't from the referral program but the 2.9 pound weight matched that of jackets we've received. We're still waiting on one more...