Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A friend of mine sent me a text last evening (around 5:00ish) that he saw a red Roadster with temporary tags on Illinois Route 120. He didn't say where, but I'm guessing around Hunt Club Road. He also said it wasn't close enough to get a good photo.

Anyone we know? I don't usually drive that route home, but I think I'll start.

subishi-imiev-laden-an-den-e-on-stromtankstellen-im-parkhaus-elisenhof-in-m%C3%BCnchen-foto-e-on.jpg

Neue Stromtankstellen in Münchens City - Autostromer.de - Das Elektroauto Journal

Wall phrase translation: "E.ON Power station. We bring renewable energy to the street."

Not a good translation. I was highlighting that it was funny as some languages have a hard time creating new words. "Strom" means current (as in electrical), "Tankstelle" is a gas station. E.ON is a utility company but even they have a hard time moving away from oil/gas/ICE based terminology.....

You're completely right. I stand corrected. The video from DrTaras explains it all.

BTW isn't it great to see folks of all sorts in every country of Europe (uh, the continent and UK)? I take it as indication of an open society...

that was, when "Poldi" wanted a new record with his e-mini against the Stuck brother with tesla Roadster (the green ROC Roadster), but at his 3rd run he demolish his differential gear leaving oil at the track. prohibiting the 2nd run of the Stuckies.
My Roadster is the yellow one in the middle.

Going north on I-95 a couple of miles north of where it crosses I-90 on Friday morning:

Cropped Boston Roadster.jpg

Anyone we know? Cinergi perhaps?

BTW, that's the first EV (never mind Tesla Roadster) I've ever seen "in the wild". I was quite excited to say the least :biggrin:. I'm just glad I didn't drop my camera :smile:.