Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spotted on Reddit:

Saw this today while working with my dad. : pics

attachment.php

I was just coming here to see if anyone had posted that. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was downtown at Santana Row on Friday and took advantage of Tesla's free charging stations and spotted this silver roadster with a light blue mismatched color hardtop. When I was pulling out, two model S's were pulling in (Tesla Employees) and the silver roadster moved to allow them in the charging stations. Was an older guy in the roadster with a beard, possibly a Tesla worker... don't know. Really don't like the planter boxes there, someone's going to do some good damage to their Tesla with those things there... way to low and hard to see when pulling in / out of the charging stations. While I was leaving I swapped out my soft-top for the Taylor Mesh Top and the Telsa Employee took notice and had a big smile on his face giving compliments :)

t1.jpg
t2.jpg

Last edited:
The owner had crashed his old Tesla and got the new silver one - he kept the roof of his old car so that's why the color is mismatched.

Was downtown at Santana Row on Friday and took advantage of Tesla's free charging stations and spotted this silver roadster with a light blue mismatched color hardtop. When I was pulling out, two model S's were pulling in (Tesla Employees) and the silver roadster moved to allow them in the charging stations. Was an older guy in the roadster with a beard, possibly a Tesla worker... don't know. Really don't like the planter boxes there, someone's going to do some good damage to their Tesla with those things there... way to low and hard to see when pulling in / out of the charging stations. While I was leaving I swapped out my soft-top for the Taylor Mesh Top and the Telsa Employee took notice and had a big smile on his face giving compliments :)

View attachment 9166View attachment 9167

Absolutely spotless in Los Gatos, California ...

I think that has a custom (non Tesla) "blackberry" (red sparkles under black) paintjob.
I think the owner may own a bodyshop...

I took this picture of it once long ago:
custom blackberry.jpg

Most of the time it just looks black, but when the sun hits it just right...