Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
GENERAL highlights

attachment.php?attachmentid=1547&d=1301499338.jpg

Thercon - Tesla actie - The Power of Green

View attachment 1547

Nice!!!!!!!!!

Had a phone call from my Daughter on her way back from school - she spotted a black Tesla in Cambridge city center (NB thats the "proper" Cambridge in the UK dating back 3000 years rather than the imposter from Massachusetts thats only 300 odd years old).

Anyone know who it is - not seen another Tesla on the road locally.

Had a phone call from my Daughter on her way back from school - she spotted a black Tesla in Cambridge city center

Anyone know who it is - not seen another Tesla on the road locally.

No, although there is at least one ex-Formula 1 team boss lives locally, he's quite interested in sustainable motoring, I think.

Out of interest, I see an Elise every day as I drive through Shelford, and I often wonder if I've ever seen a Tesla but not noticed that it wasn't an Elise. Apart from the maker's badges and the lack of exhaust, what would be the key recognition points?

I'm glad it's not just me. Very Speed Racer. I saw enough examples of overdone HDR when working on that photo editing app... what was it? Anyways... I've also seen very cool pictures where the overdone HDR was part of the composition. Weren't we supposed to have natively HDR cameras by now, too?

On track, though, that color combination is pretty awesome.

I'm glad it's not just me. Very Speed Racer. I saw enough examples of overdone HDR when working on that photo editing app... what was it? Anyways... I've also seen very cool pictures where the overdone HDR was part of the composition. Weren't we supposed to have natively HDR cameras by now, too?

On track, though, that color combination is pretty awesome.

I have one good desktop Roaster pic done so far after many attempts. I have an HDR app the does a fair job. The PS is so weak to what it could be. And why not feature simplified shooting functions in cameras at a minimum. Can't someone hack that?

I just spotted a orange Roadster (with soft top on) on the intersection of rosecrans ave and sepulveda blvd in Inglewood, any chance it was somebody from here?

My vacaction is complete, I spotted a Roadster and a Volt ;)

I just spotted a orange Roadster (with soft top on) on the intersection of rosecrans ave and sepulveda blvd in Inglewood, any chance it was somebody from here?

My vacaction is complete, I spotted a Roadster and a Volt ;)
I just got back from vacation in Switzerland, where I spotted two Roadsters. I also saw a bunch of small cars we can't get in the US :-( and a Citroen DS with Liechtenstein license plates!

Saw orange Roadster "A TESLA" and a black 2.5 Roadster (spoke w/the owner of the black one a bit who was wearing a black Tesla hat - I was the guy w/two curious kids) at the Encinitas Electric Auto show a couple hours ago... Beautiful cars - great to see that they are daily driven.