Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you Bill for the offer of your Fresno charge. Do you have a Tesla HPC (220V 70A) or a NEMA 14-50 (dryer plug) 220V and 30-40A?

Tesla LA and SF have a Rallys once a year. I believe LA had 50ish owners from all over a few months ago. You could get quite a fill of owners at one of them. They are all great people.

Have you seen the Recargo site and App?

I did put my name on the recargo site also. I have the Tesla charging station, but it is set at 48 amps. I get about 40 miles of charge per hour. There might be some owners who I would not get along with, but they would probably keep their cars in the garage, so they will never be in Fresno. To me a day without driving is a day without sunshine. The delivery man just dropped my car off after 10 days in service--the only drawback. It is hard to remember life without my roadster.

I saw that one in Boston in June:

View attachment 3692

Originally posted here: Model S Prototype

I think that's the car the local Sales Rep, Don MacNeil, drives. Cinergi, can you confirm?

Last Roadster he was driving was Orange (probably the one behind it in your pic), and I don't ever recall him having that license plate. The one he had before that I think was black.

BTW, Don doesn't work for Tesla anymore (as of late August / early September).

OMG! My roadster got caught by Google Maps (even two times: vertical and 45°)

attachment.php?attachmentid=3777&d=1324822834.jpg

tesla_oetwil_arrow.jpg