Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ranger warranty service plan ETA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, being a republic of independent states doesn't help matters. I understand that Tesla is working their way through the details of a myriad of local laws but it was confirmed to me this week that owners will have 30 days to decide after Tesla sends out the notification.

No, being a republic of independent states doesn't help matters. I understand that Tesla is working their way through the details of a myriad of local laws but it was confirmed to me this week that owners will have 30 days to decide after Tesla sends out the notification.

My concern is not hearing from Tesla - I found it odd that an email was not sent out from Tesla announcing the Mobile App launch. I heard about it...on the forum, of course. But I'd have expected Tesla to have informed me. Never heard a word about it.

Similarly, I am concerned Tesla won't contact us and a window for the service plan will close. I am particularly for those spending more time in their car and less on the forum!

My concern is not hearing from Tesla - I found it odd that an email was not sent out from Tesla announcing the Mobile App launch. I heard about it...on the forum, of course. But I'd have expected Tesla to have informed me. Never heard a word about it.

Similarly, I am concerned Tesla won't contact us and a window for the service plan will close. I am particularly for those spending more time in their car and less on the forum!

Having dropped in today at the as-yet-unopened Raleigh service center and chatting up the manager there, they are still working on getting the service plan info out. No real details on the delay, but at least it wasn't something I had missed due to a bad delivery channel (i.e., spam-laden email gateways, etc)

While communication is the one key thing I complained about during the owner feedback phone survey recently, and I think it was mentioned recently in a blog or other Tesla public statement, I haven't seen much progress in changing the radio silence.