Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raven suspension settings?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What suspension settings are y’all using and why? Just had half shafts replaced and new tires on a 2020 performance @21k miles (tires could have prolly gone another 10k). What settings are best for tire wear, half shaft longevity, range, comfort, etc?

What suspension settings are y’all using and why? Just had half shafts replaced and new tires on a 2020 performance @21k miles (tires could have prolly gone another 10k). What settings are best for tire wear, half shaft longevity, range, comfort, etc?
For tire wear, suspension settings won't matter much but maintaining good alignment and avoiding hard acceleration and cornering will do wonders.

For half shafts, I've had them replaced twice. I now have the suspension settings automatically lower the car to the lowest setting automatically and I avoid any hard accelerations until the car has lowered all the way down. When they replaced the half shafts the last time, they said they used upgraded half shafts. We'll see. This last set was replaced about 15,000 miles ago and everything is working well.