Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Real Matte Carbon Fiber Dash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had my connect make this real matte carbon fiber dash for me. Cannot wait to install!

IMG_1281.jpeg

I want to order it. Any information for order?
Your "connect"? Is this for sale somewhere, decent price and looks great

Is there a way to preinstall an inconspicuous LED strip on the bottom?

Ive sent a message and just waiting on the OK to give his info. Im awaiting this in the mail as well! Full custom trim for the wheel. Along with the dash, its going to look legit!

IMG_1175.jpeg

Reactions: Spam2Yam
Looks good. How much did it cost?
Your "connect"? Is this for sale somewhere, decent price and looks great

Is there a way to preinstall an inconspicuous LED strip on the bottom?
I want to order it. Any information for order?

Here is the link to my guy. He stated he has some ready to go as I type. Shipping is from China, but extremely quick. About a week and a half to me in Rhode Island. Questions, he said to message him on Ali. Let him know Jae from RI/USA sent ya! Ive purchased about 5 products from him. Awesome seller!

300.0US $ 40% OFF|Carbon Fiber Center Console Dashboard Cover Panel Door Trim Assembly Replacement For Tesla Model 3 Model Y 2020 2021 2022| | - AliExpress

Here's a "super professional" YT of my installation. And yes, its that simple to do!

Here is the link to my guy. He stated he has some ready to go as I type. Shipping is from China, but extremely quick. About a week and a half to me in Rhode Island. Questions, he said to message him on Ali. Let him know Jae from RI/USA sent ya! Ive purchased about 5 products from him. Awesome seller!

300.0US $ 40% OFF|Carbon Fiber Center Console Dashboard Cover Panel Door Trim Assembly Replacement For Tesla Model 3 Model Y 2020 2021 2022| | - AliExpress

Here's a "super professional" YT of my installation. And yes, its that simple to do!

Shipping is CAD$350? Same cost as the item!

Is he your guy or just a dude in China? Lol. I ordered from the same site 3 weeks ago and they were responsive. Same price, was good on what’s app chat but 100% from China and conversing with someone there.

Hes my guy! I only deal with the owner of this place. Reason being, over the past few years, Ive ordered about 50 items for various vehicles, mostly Teslas though, from him and his company, which is based out of China. Great seller and Ive grown to trust his business 100%. This dash creation came about by my suggestion even. It came out so well, and is such a great value, its hard not to help promote it.

Hes my guy! I only deal with the owner of this place. Reason being, over the past few years, Ive ordered about 50 items for various vehicles, mostly Teslas though, from him and his company, which is based out of China. Great seller and Ive grown to trust his business 100%. This dash creation came about by my suggestion even. It came out so well, and is such a great value, its hard not to help promote it.
Well I hope it looks great on my 3 ;)

Dang! Thats insane. It was $100 to Rhode Island. Are there crazy custom dues in CA or something from China? LOL!
Yeah... Going to see if I can reach out to him and ask. Wonder as well if it could be cheaper if multiples are ordered to Toronto.

Did you get the center console pieces from him as well?

BTW which USB console insert do you have?

Yeah... Going to see if I can reach out to him and ask. Wonder as well if it could be cheaper if multiples are ordered to Toronto.

Did you get the center console pieces from him as well?

BTW which USB console insert do you have?

Shipping a few together could help ease the price. Def reach out to him via AE messenger. He gets back to people really quickly and always tries to help the best way possible.

As for the center console, no. I actually got it off eBay, and it was real CF. Sadly, had to take it off because someone needed to use my vehicle out of nowhere and the card couldnt be read due to it. I did find another on eBay with a spot for cards though, so Im awaiting that now. Will be in on Monday. Gladly tell you my thoughts when I install if youd like?

The USB console is from Abstract Ocean. Has a light, tons of USBs, etc. Great product. Best part, they have a storage box that goes with it perfectly.

Links below!

eBay Center Console "Wrap"

Center Console USB Hub

Center Console Storage Box (Perfect with the USB Hub!)