Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Really bad experience! Where is final purchase agreement?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

My car was delivered about 3 weeks ago. Agreement was signed in person but they didn’t give me the copy. I need this doc to apply rebates .

So, I went to the delivery center today again but they told me that it is uploaded to my account . I checked my account I can find other docs but not the purchase agreement.

Told me to call my DS. I called him and no answering calls as usual. So, I sent the email and hope he reply.

Their online store is even worse. I ordered a couple things 2 weeks ago. But still not shipping yet and nobody even care to reply my status check emails.

Cars are prettty and nice but their customer services are horrible.

• Informative
  • Disagree
Reactions: Anzir and spectrum
Congrats on car ...honestly this is not a big deal to get a copy ..enjoy the car ...unfortunately you can only get the copy from the DS though ...regardless the CA process for rebate will set you back about 4mos ..it takes about 1 1/2 months just to look at app than another 30-90 days for check

• Helpful
Reactions: skitown
I ordered floor mats from Tesla.com Took 2 months and no information at all during the process.

I ordered the wheel cap set for the Model 3 (that lots of people have had backordered, so I ordered early) and it arrived in 3 days :)

I guess one never knows...

Reactions: P85_DA
I ordered floor mats from Tesla.com Took 2 months and no information at all during the process.

I ordered the wheel cap set for the Model 3 (that lots of people have had backordered, so I ordered early) and it arrived in 3 days :)

I guess one never knows...
Well crap. I wanted all-weather floor mats. Does that mean I need to order it now so I can get it within a few months? :eek:

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA
Aren't the tesla ones made my weathertech? I thought they made pretty good products, at least they have in the past. Why are those hexomat mats so good? Do they fit well? You got any pics of them installed in your car?

Hex mats lay flat. They contain spills with all the hexagon spots. The weather tech (Tesla) mats have a lip. Some have complained that the lip can fold over. I find the lip fits great in the front foot wells.

Really a preference thing.

Last edited:
Hi,

My car was delivered about 3 weeks ago. Agreement was signed in person but they didn’t give me the copy. I need this doc to apply rebates .

So, I went to the delivery center today again but they told me that it is uploaded to my account . I checked my account I can find other docs but not the purchase agreement.

Told me to call my DS. I called him and no answering calls as usual. So, I sent the email and hope he reply.

Their online store is even worse. I ordered a couple things 2 weeks ago. But still not shipping yet and nobody even care to reply my status check emails.

Cars are prettty and nice but their customer services are horrible.

Sorry for your experience. I've seen so many posts and the experience is all over the place. My purchase agreement was included with all of the docs on my account page and was there the day we took delivery. I guess I was lucky as well with ordering through the online store. Ordered floor mats and they were shipped out within a week and installed at the service center the next day after getting them in. We have been very happy with our DS and the customer service. Hopefully they can get this settled for you. Best of luck. But, enjoy the car....we love ours and it has been awesome.

Reactions: superx