Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear facing seats for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PWlakewood

Jan 9, 2019
US
Don't have a need for these so Im wiling to let them go. I would prefer local (Seattle-Tacoma) area but Im willing to drive and meet up within a couple hours drive. They are still in my car but I can remove them this weekend and have them ready to go. I will include whatever hardware comes with them once removed. They are black cloth and leather. $1250 OBO or trade for Tesla MS rims w/tires (21 inch preferred). PM me!
20190129_212715.jpg

Don't have a need for these so Im wiling to let them go. I would prefer local (Seattle-Tacoma) area but Im willing to drive and meet up within a couple hours drive. They are still in my car but I can remove them this weekend and have them ready to go. I will include whatever hardware comes with them once removed. They are black cloth and leather. $1250 OBO or trade for Tesla MS rims w/tires (21 inch preferred). PM me!View attachment 377628

The rear-facing seats were never available for retrofit. The reason for that is the the rear part needs to be enforced to make the occupants of those seats safe in case of an accident. Installing those seats in a car that wasn't properly reinforced is not a great idea IMHO.

The rear-facing seats were never available for retrofit. The reason for that is the the rear part needs to be enforced to make the occupants of those seats safe in case of an accident. Installing those seats in a car that wasn't properly reinforced is not a great idea IMHO.

That's why I was selling the seats and the reinforcement piece.

Not intimidated with the removal at all. Worked on many cars over the years and it's just a rear bumper cover and the added reinforcement. Now I cant speak to whoever buys it but that's on them and if they chose to not install the reinforcement then that's there choice.
Wow! Not many are willing to take off the bumper cross-member as well as removing the seats. I would offer to buy it, but I'm in the SF area.

Don't have a need for these so Im wiling to let them go. I would prefer local (Seattle-Tacoma) area but Im willing to drive and meet up within a couple hours drive. They are still in my car but I can remove them this weekend and have them ready to go. I will include whatever hardware comes with them once removed. They are black cloth and leather. $1250 OBO or trade for Tesla MS rims w/tires (21 inch preferred). PM me!View attachment 377628
I'm interested if you'll ship. I'll pay. Thanks

I have rear facing seats on my 2015 Tesla Model S P90D, would like to sell them off($1k) if anyone needs em, I am based in South Carolina though. Car only has 23k miles I think the rear facing seats probably haven't been used a day in their life heh. Great for families with young kids though(not me, maybe kids eventually heh). Not sure best approach to get them off and sold though.

Hey there! You might have better luck posting a thread in the subforum dedicated to selling tesla parts: Tesla Parts for Sale

This thread was posted here over a year ago to sell a specific set of seats to the local area. Being in South Carolina, you aren't going to have the best visibility for your item by posting it in a Pacific Northwest regional section.

Well welcome! Personally, I get a lot of benefit from the regional areas in keeping up with local supercharger development. Your equivalent would be: Southeast

I also enjoy the discussions on the current limitations and potentials of the autopilot feature. Those discussions happen here: Autopilot & Autonomous/FSD

That's just what I usually poke my head into, but you might find other parts equally as interesting. Good luck with your sale!