Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Inch Empire Seat Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I have a set of red Inch Empire Seat Covers for a MY that I used for 3 months. They will fit 20-23 Y's. Still in great condition!! The rear seats were were covered with the waterproof cover because of the little one so they really have never been directly sat on.

They come with 5 headrest covers, upper and lower pieces for the front seats, a single piece for the rear lower seat and 3 pieces for the upper rears. They also come with a arm rest cover. I thought I had more pics of them installed but this is the only one I have.

I swapped to some with alcantara centers.

I'm in the Charlotte, NC area and would be willing to meet up within an hr's drive but also would be willing to ship, at buyers expense. Looking to get $200 for them. I have them off the car and in a vacuum sealed bag ready to go. I switched to some different ones with Alcantara centers.

Hit me up if you have any questions.

1689295624790.png

This is the link to where I got them. You can see additional pics of them installed. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08V18B2X6/ref=twister_B0919Q2NQ5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1