Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear handles behavior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm getting conflicting information. My rear handles do not present on press. Service tech said that was removed in firmware update and only the front handles will respond to pressure.

I emailed Tesla asking if they can update software back to the way they behaved before and the response was that the rear handles should present on touch and to contact service.

Can someone confirm for me? In the past the pressure sensor had to be replaced but now I'm not sure is this software (as updated) or hardware.

I'm getting conflicting information. My rear handles do not present on press. Service tech said that was removed in firmware update and only the front handles will respond to pressure.

I emailed Tesla asking if they can update software back to the way they behaved before and the response was that the rear handles should present on touch and to contact service.

Can someone confirm for me? In the past the pressure sensor had to be replaced but now I'm not sure is this software (as updated) or hardware.
It all should respond to pressure. I might be your pressure sensor.

What year is your car? Early models did not have pressure sensors on every door.