Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear seat covers for dogs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have a recommendation for a rear seat cover for dogs? Would prefer one where I could still fold seats down or have the kiddo still sit on it... Google leads to a lot of generic versions. Hoping someone here has experience.

Thanks!

My favorite was the RuffWear one: Dirtbag™ Seat Cover For Dogs | Ruffwear

A little slippery and no door protection, but otherwise really nice.

I used a bunch of others that I got from Amazon, but they didn't last and weren't that great.
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to consider this....only concern is that you said it's a little slippery and it looks it from the pics on their website.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to consider this....only concern is that you said it's a little slippery and it looks it from the pics on their website.
The material is weatherproof, which makes it a bit slippery. I also think it's less likely to be chewed on because of the material.

Our puppy was just fine on it, and we weren't carving canyon roads or anything.

We only used it sparingly, as we ended up crating our pup in the car after that, and ultimately she now stays in the cargo area of the car with a VarioBarrier HR installed to keep her from flying through the windshield in an accident.

The cargo area of the car has always been my go-to for a dog. The liftgate/hatch always opens nicely, easy in-out, most flat space in the car, easy to find crash-tested barriers, etc.

in our cargo area, we have the Tesmanian weather mat and the second row seat backers. It's perfect for keeping it nice and tidy back there.