Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear seat headphones?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
have you pulled out the screen? perhaps it is similar to the MCU and there is a connector on the backside you can run a adapter from. Like if it has the speaker output just cut that and install a 3.5mm headphone port in its place and then route that wire out to a place that looks stock.

Finally !!!
IMG_4835.png

Makes one wonder why their top if the line cars are not getting stuff sooner. Took about 6 months + to get the integrated regen braking after we got it on the Y. The Y got the option to pop the doors open via the app in case the handles freeze which is a good thing to have where I live however not yet implemented on the S? Been waiting for 2 years for some type of bluetooth feature for the rear as the screen is useless without it except to adjust heating/cooling yet it is released on the Highland M3? Other stuff also but can't think of them just now.

The photo is associated with the LAN party feature, not the Bluetooth headphones. So far there is no confirmation this would be coming to S or X.
homeboy... its ALREADY on the new 3 and the cybertruck........... soooooooooo lets do some more math here. if something is already a feature on those cars, but not a feature on the SX that introduced the rear screen to begin with.. hmmmm maybe.. ohhh I see okay.

Reactions: Yelobird
homeboy... its ALREADY on the new 3 and the cybertruck........... soooooooooo lets do some more math here. if something is already a feature on those cars, but not a feature on the SX that introduced the rear screen to begin with.. hmmmm maybe.. ohhh I see okay.
It’s not uncommon to include release notes of prior minor releases again in a later major release. Hope you are right though, just saying there is no evidence at this moment.

Reactions: Evee
It’s not uncommon to include release notes of prior minor releases again in a later major release. Hope you are right though, just saying there is no evidence at this moment.
There’s more evidence it will then won’t. Hard to believe they would offer a holiday update feature for a car (Highland) that’s not even released in the US. Rear screen is linked to the front, and the car has Bluetooth. This will be a MSX update.