Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally, rear display Bluetooth speakers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The most recent .38.8 and .38.9 claims that now rear passengers can add and sync up to 2 bluetooth speakers and listen to their videos on the rear display while Front passengers speakers are running another music simultaneously from the front display!

Huge update and good job Tesla.

My question is, has anyone with a 2023 Tesla been able to get his car to the .38 series updates?
Mine has been going from one .32.X series updates to another but not the .38 updates….

I have a 2023 MS LR with HW4 and 2023.38.8.
And no, no such feature is available.

According to Not A Tesla App this is only available with the new "Highland" Model 3.

2023.38.8 Official Tesla Release Notes - Software Updates

1701092354770.png

Reactions: MP3Mike and morbidz
None. Wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t have the capability at all.
I can't imagine why it couldn't be done since we already know the car can pair multiple bluetooth devices at the same time.

If they really did **** up, hopefully they can just add a USB bluetooth module that could be used for that stuff. (Who am I kidding, even though that would be the easiest solution and make sense for a "tech" company, Tesla would probably make you upgrade the whole computer like with the Steam fiasco)