Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rearset Cupholders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They're not currently being built in vehicles right now. They're currently only for the aftermarket installed integrated center consoles. Hopefully they'll be rolled out soon, my guess would be that they're just using up their old parts for in the bin before they start installing new parts on the production floor.

They're not currently being built in vehicles right now. They're currently only for the aftermarket installed integrated center consoles. Hopefully they'll be rolled out soon, my guess would be that they're just using up their old parts for in the bin before they start installing new parts on the production floor.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the information! So it seems that the recent deliveries don't get the new console...

Any other solutions for rear seat cupholders besides purchasing an integrated center console?