Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Received 2024.14.8 updates without FSD trial

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the same boat. My 2023 MYP was updated to 2024.14.8 this morning. FSD is not enabled. No message or email about it either.
Guys,

Just now received 2024.14.8 updates (which includes FSD 12.3.6), after installation I did not find FSD trial! Have you guys received it immediately or it took a while (day or two) to receive Free FSD?
I didn’t get it either. I called their customer support 877 798 3753. I was told I should receive it soon, if I don’t within two to four weeks call them back. Not thrilled with the response. I suggest anyone else that hasn’t received it call the support number and voice your concerns. Hopefully you’ll get a more definitive answer.m

I got the update early this month then FSD followed on 5/14. I'm still not very impressed. First time I used it it couldn't get out of a parking lot near my home.... Although it is better than the last time I tried it a year or so ago.

I still haven’t received the FSD trial after having 2024.14.8 downloaded . Have any of you guys had it downloaded ? I’m not happy especially the way their support line blew me off. I suggest if you haven't, call them and press them for answers and not take no for an answer and allow them to stall. I am being that we already have Enhanced Autopilot and are contemplating purchasing FSD. I don’t understand why many others have got it and we haven’t.

I still haven’t received the FSD trial after having 2024.14.8 downloaded . Have any of you guys had it downloaded ? I’m not happy especially the way their support line blew me off. I suggest if you haven't, call them and press them for answers and not take no for an answer and allow them to stall. I am being that we already have Enhanced Autopilot and are contemplating purchasing FSD. I don’t understand why many others have got it and we haven’t.
I think it's just like their regular SW updates - they don't roll out to the entire fleet at the same time, for whatever reason. Don't take it personally... Perhaps the folks in charge of this got hit by Elon's axe...

I think it's just like their regular SW updates - they don't roll out to the entire fleet at the same time, for whatever reason. Don't take it personally... Perhaps the folks in charge of this got hit by Elon's axe...
Finally had it downloaded yesterday. It’s fantastic, I believe one day, annoying senior alerts on our phones will be eliminated down here in our senior community.😁