Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent Experience with Tsportline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That logo is hardly noticeable - not sure what the fuss is about. Is the goal to try to pass them off as OEM or something?

I agree. It's hardly noticeable in pictures of just the wheel alone. When I unboxed my 18' TSS wheels from Tsportline back in December, I was surprised by the logo (It wasn't in the pics on the website yet) and it was slight off-putting up close without tires on. They are my winter wheels and once they are on the car I forget they are even there. The only time I really notice them is when I'm cleaning my car and my face is less than 24 inches from the wheel. Anyone who is on the fence about Tsportline wheels because of the logo, I would say go for it. They don't bother me at all now.

Attachments

• IMG_8599.jpg
    IMG_8599.jpg
    719.7 KB · Views: 315
Reactions: Mr. Burrito
I agree. It's hardly noticeable in pictures of just the wheel alone. When I unboxed my 18' TSS wheels from Tsportline back in December, I was surprised by the logo (It wasn't in the pics on the website yet) and it was slight off-putting up close without tires on. They are my winter wheels and once they are on the car I forget they are even there. The only time I really notice them is when I'm cleaning my car and my face is less than 24 inches from the wheel. Anyone who is on the fence about Tsportline wheels because of the logo, I would say go for it. They don't bother me at all now.
Damn that is car goals for me. When I one day upgrade to the P3D, I'm gonna pretty much make it look exactly like your car (except I'd black out the mirror as well, even though it is a huge pain to do). The 18's look really good with the performance brakes!

Reactions: vogz
vogz, gorgeous car! You're right, unless you know its there and are looking for it, the logo is barely noticeable.

Glad to hear of the positive experience, I'll be ordering the TSS later this month through this deal which is offering 20% off all their rims.

EXCLUSIVE: 20% discount and free shipping on any aftermarket wheels for your Tesla from TSportline - Drive Tesla Canada
Just so you know (as a fellow Victorian too), there is a site that sells very similar rims to the TST, but without the stamping, for a fraction of the price, AND it's Canadian. So no import surprise fee of hundreds of dollars at the door. In case you want to check it out, here is the one I'm thinking of buying: ART Replica 171

Just so you know (as a fellow Victorian too), there is a site that sells very similar rims to the TST, but without the stamping, for a fraction of the price, AND it's Canadian. So no import surprise fee of hundreds of dollars at the door. In case you want to check it out, here is the one I'm thinking of buying: ART Replica 171

Thanks. You got me all excited but those are the TST, not TSS. If you know of one that looks like the TSS, let me know. I looked on that site but couldn't find any.

Damn that is car goals for me. When I one day upgrade to the P3D, I'm gonna pretty much make it look exactly like your car (except I'd black out the mirror as well, even though it is a huge pain to do). The 18's look really good with the performance brakes!

Mirrors are done too. I did the vinyl in stages and the mirrors were last lol. Car also has Mountain Pass Sport Coilovers on it now also.

Attachments

• IMG_0904.jpeg
    IMG_0904.jpeg
    369.9 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_1206.jpeg
    IMG_1206.jpeg
    706.4 KB · Views: 247
Mirrors are done too. I did the vinyl in stages and the mirrors were last lol. Car also has Mountain Pass Sport Coilovers on it now also.
Damn, looks clean, my install of mirror vinyl did not go so well, haha. It was a terrible job. Do you notice better efficiency and comfort with the 18's? I drove a performance once and the ride felt a little harsh, I was also worried about potholes. I guess your coilovers affect the ride comfort too.

Damn, looks clean, my install of mirror vinyl did not go so well, haha. It was a terrible job. Do you notice better efficiency and comfort with the 18's? I drove a performance once and the ride felt a little harsh, I was also worried about potholes. I guess your coilovers affect the ride comfort too.

Thanks! I took mine time with all the vinyl and it paid off.

I saw slightly better efficiency with the 18s, but the ride was very similar. The handling was definitely more mushy on the 18" Pirelli Sottozero 3 winter tires though. The coilovers have actually improved the ride as far as I'm concerned. The car no longer crashes over larger bumps and recovers quickly. You definitely feel the road and imperfections, but it's incredibly composed and not jarring at all. I have the dampers set to the recommended street settings from Mountain Pass.

Thanks! I took mine time with all the vinyl and it paid off.

I saw slightly better efficiency with the 18s, but the ride was very similar. The handling was definitely more mushy on the 18" Pirelli Sottozero 3 winter tires though. The coilovers have actually improved the ride as far as I'm concerned. The car no longer crashes over larger bumps and recovers quickly. You definitely feel the road and imperfections, but it's incredibly composed and not jarring at all. I have the dampers set to the recommended street settings from Mountain Pass.
I suppose winter tires are not the ideal driving experience anyhow. Interesting that the coilovers improved ride quality, might be something I look into when I get a Performance.

Just wanted to share my experience as it's so refreshing to work with a company that treats customers well.

I emailed to ask when they would have a Tire Sale as I need a second set of Model 3 18" wheels and tires for next winter but didn't need to buy anytime soon. They promptly emailed me back and let me know they had an extra set of Sotto 3's lying around and would give me a discount on them. I paired them up with some wheels that were supposed to be on back-order till end of March. But within a week I got an email saying my new tires and wheels were being shipping off. Got here in two days and they look great! I could have easily waited till next October to buy and maybe bought from someone else, but their willingness to offer what they did really impressed me.

The wheels are so light I had to quickly tear one open while the Fedex guy was still here just to make sure the wheel was inside the tire (packaging was protecting and hiding the wheel) sure enough he and I were both impressed it was in there. Highly recommend these guys!!

And now for the good part, got some pics!!!
Hey Gize, now you had some time with this wheel/tire combo are they as susceptible to curb rash as the Tesla Uberturbine wheels?

Noticed this thread only has first post and comments from 2020. Has anyone had any customer interiors completed by Tsportline or any other custom services beyond new tires? Would love to see some real world comments on the custom services before I make a decision to proceed with 2023 MX.

This is an older thread but I'll comment anyway.

I got their Uberturbine wheel covers and they look great. However, the circular logo in the middle is actually a separate piece and you'd have to stick them on by yourself. They have a tendency to fall off because the contact between the cover and the disc itself isn't the best. I got in touch with their customer service and they were so quick to respond but most of all, they tried to resolve the issue ASAP by sending new logos FOC with stronger adhesives. I know the design could be definitely improved and I'm quite sure they relayed that feedback to their R&D team, which in many cases other than this company, the feedback doesn't really do anything.

They're a GA based company and seem to take pride in their work and they're not just another Chinese manufacturer selling cheap knockoffs.

I'm definitely buying from them again regardless of the end outcome because I trust that they'll do whatever they can to satisfy their customers. Refreshing.