Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent Experience with Tsportline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to share my experience as it's so refreshing to work with a company that treats customers well.

I emailed to ask when they would have a Tire Sale as I need a second set of Model 3 18" wheels and tires for next winter but didn't need to buy anytime soon. They promptly emailed me back and let me know they had an extra set of Sotto 3's lying around and would give me a discount on them. I paired them up with some wheels that were supposed to be on back-order till end of March. But within a week I got an email saying my new tires and wheels were being shipping off. Got here in two days and they look great! I could have easily waited till next October to buy and maybe bought from someone else, but their willingness to offer what they did really impressed me.

The wheels are so light I had to quickly tear one open while the Fedex guy was still here just to make sure the wheel was inside the tire (packaging was protecting and hiding the wheel) sure enough he and I were both impressed it was in there. Highly recommend these guys!!

And now for the good part, got some pics!!!

Attachments

• Tsportline3.jpg
    Tsportline3.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 1,296
  • Tsporine1.jpg
    Tsporine1.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 1,186
  • Tsportline2.jpg
    Tsportline2.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 1,087
  • Tsportline4.jpg
    Tsportline4.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 1,097
  • tsportlinetire.jpg
    tsportlinetire.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 1,113
WTF? They copied a Tesla wheel then put their own branding on it?

I think Tsportsline's look better, (There is a slight difference )they are lighter and they are cheaper than Telsa's turbine style but that's just my opinion of course.

They do sell the Tesla wheel caps to replace theirs. I think they are like $110 bucks. I got on amazon, they had several colors available and bought a set for $18 with lug caps as well. Problem solved.

Uhh, he's talking about the ugly logo that is cast into the lip of the rims. No center cap is going to solve that problem!

On yeah, that is annoying that they added that and it is an eye-sore. Having said that: it is stamped so it nearly disappears, I mean, you will notice it but probably most everyone else won't. But to each his own.

These aren't forged either, they are flow formed - but yes they are probably lighter than the Tesla version which isn't available for Model 3 anyway.

They're described as Flow Forged (as opposed to flow formed) although I know that's not a great description and just results in people like me concatenating that to "forged" which is then incorrect. So thanks for the correction! It is literally what their order confirmation said though.

Regardless - my 20" 'cast' rims, which (or were) about $5,000 for the set, are pretty bad. They're very weak, stupidly heavy (especially for being on an EV) and while they looked OK I think they might have been niceer darker (my avatar is still the original wheels and they stand out like a donut in a salad bar).

I got the Space Gray 19" Flow Form wheels with Continental ProContact RX (which is an all-weather option, good for the NE). Putting aside all of that, what counts is this:

On the 20" wheels, I did 9,700 miles. I had 2 flats, two smashed rims (not repairable) and 3 bulged tires (so 5 tires were replaced).

On the TSS 19" I have done 12,500 miles. No flats. No bulges and no replacements.

That's an anecdote that proves precisely nothing, but if anyone ever asks me, I'd recommend these wheels and this company. The design is fairly generic tbh, although the color is really great and they also fit very nicely over the larger calipers of the Performance. Even their 18" wheels do too.

Last edited:
They were able to move stale inventory and got cash in their business. So its not like they moved heaven and earth specifically to fulfill your order. They literally just did their duty as a seller

Net result is you got what you wanted, which is all that matters.

They're described as Flow Forged (as opposed to flow formed) although I know that's not a great description and just results in people like me concatenating that to "forged" which is then incorrect. So thanks for the correction! It is literally what their order confirmation said though.

All wheel vendors do this, it's kinda deceptive (on purpose) and the true name is flow formed - but they are definitely stronger and lighter than cast, so i understand why they want to use the forged term.

Glad you like them, but can't unsee the branding on the wheel. That makes it a non-starter for me. Hope you enjoy!
Yeah I have a set of those rims that OP posted but from before they altered the design and started stamping their brand on it. I wanted to maybe upgrade to some 19" TSS but that stamp is really off-putting and why I'm not considering it anytime soon.

Yeah I have a set of those rims that OP posted but from before they altered the design and started stamping their brand on it. I wanted to maybe upgrade to some 19" TSS but that stamp is really off-putting and why I'm not considering it anytime soon.

Same design here without the "tramp stamp" and also flow forged construction. This company is essentially Fast Wheels which is reputable.

https://www.replika.ca/productinfo....eur+(traction+intégrale)+(étriers+rouge)_s_pp

Same design here without the "tramp stamp" and also flow forged construction. This company is essentially Fast Wheels which is reputable.

https://www.replika.ca/productinfo....eur+(traction+intégrale)+(étriers+rouge)_s_pp
Thanks but I already have the T-sportline version of those from before they changed the design to include their brand stamping.

I was looking to change to the TSS wheels from the afrorementioned TST wheel. But that brand stamp kills it for me right now.

19-inch-tss-flow-forged-tesla-wheel-model-s-x-3-matte-black-web-1_01a389af-0203-4283-b2df-3523e50a3929_4000x@2x.progressive.jpg

Yeah, it's too bad they decided to do that. Kind of reminds me of model 3 floor mats, took me 2 months of browsing to find some I liked without annoying logos.

I am happy with my Tsportline purchase though, but hopefully their next batch will drop the logo, it's clear by the comments here and others threads it's really costing them business.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Yeah, it's too bad they decided to do that. Kind of reminds me of model 3 floor mats, took me 2 months of browsing to find some I liked without annoying logos.

I am happy with my Tsportline purchase though, but hopefully their next batch will drop the logo, it's clear by the comments here and others threads it's really costing them business.
@Tsportline hopefully they can review the feedback.