Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent Long Island delivery experiences?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone! Been reading for a while but first post! About to pull the trigger and order my M3 SR+ in the next few days. Does anyone have any recent experience with the Manhasset store delivery experience? I’ve heard mixed things - they give you the car right there in the lot, they bus you to Syosset there’s a parking lot nearby, etc. just not sure what they’re doing now and if anyone has any positive (or negative) personal experience with the process recently.

Thank you!
John

Hey everyone! Been reading for a while but first post! About to pull the trigger and order my M3 SR+ in the next few days. Does anyone have any recent experience with the Manhasset store delivery experience? I’ve heard mixed things - they give you the car right there in the lot, they bus you to Syosset there’s a parking lot nearby, etc. just not sure what they’re doing now and if anyone has any positive (or negative) personal experience with the process recently.

Thank you!
John

I picked up my Model S at the Manhasset store a little over a week ago. Here is the story.

2015 85D CPO Experience

Long story short, my experience was great!

Reactions: dhrivnak