Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well folks, it happened.

Changed my MYP to a LR 7-Seater. Delivery is now in estimated in February. Going to see if I can take advantage of these tax credits ...

Just sold my SR+ today too. It is going to terrible not driving a Tesla for several months, plus surviving on only one car .. but oh well. The possibility of saving a couple of thousand dollars seems worth it to me.

Well folks, it happened.

Changed my MYP to a LR 7-Seater. Delivery is now in estimated in February. Going to see if I can take advantage of these tax credits ...

Just sold my SR+ today too. It is going to terrible not driving a Tesla for several months, plus surviving on only one car .. but oh well. The possibility of saving a couple of thousand dollars seems worth it to me.
As a father about to have a third but stubbornly sticking with the myp because I can't get past my midlife crisis, I SALUTE YOU

As a father about to have a third but stubbornly sticking with the myp because I can't get past my midlife crisis, I SALUTE YOU
haha funny enough, wife and I have our first kid on the way -- due in December! She has been pretty concerned about only having one car with the newborn ... but I think we will be fine.

Oh and I am not getting the LR ... I plan to change my order again back to the Performance come December 😈

haha funny enough, wife and I have our first kid on the way -- due in December! She has been pretty concerned about only having one car with the newborn ... but I think we will be fine.

Oh and I am not getting the LR ... I plan to change my order again back to the Performance come December 😈
Man my wife and I have been driving this 2015 Honda Accord for 4 years both working! I can't take it anymore hence the car purchase lol. Rooting for ya!

What the hell, Tesla. I just redid my model 3 trade in... How the hell did my car lose $8000 in equity in two months? Now instead of $4,000 positive, I'm $4,000 negative. Something shady and not right about that. We'll see what Carmax has to say about this since they offered the same two months ago as Tesla. If a Carmax offer diminished the same way, then... I guess that's just the market... but that sucks.

Perhaps due to the IRA and the tax rebates for EVs, the cost of used vehicles is going down because new vehicles are subsidized?
If anyone is curious, Carmax offered me the basically the same price as they did two months ago. So, Tesla trade in dropped $8,000 in two months, while a Carmax appraisal stayed the same. Highly recommend Carmax for trades.

Got VIN F530 on 8/21. Picking up right now. New doors, all season tires, no cargo cover or ppf

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    779.4 KB · Views: 71
I’m halfway home right now but wanted to post a “first impression”. I have a 2020 model 3 performance and this new Y feels much more “premium” inside. I’d been somewhat skeptical that the build quality would have improved but it really has. The new door panels look much nicer and feel much less “flimsy”.

The updated center console design looks and feels much nicer as well. I’m sure there will be some of the typical Tesla “quirks” that manifest as I spend more time with it, but I’m very pleased with the obvious improvements in quality.

I know one thing - gas prices will go up, and full self driving will be 20k+ package. The console processor going from intel to ryzen was a substantial upgrade for this car. I cancelled once during the intel to amd transition days.. I'm not cancelling again.
Same here. The intel regression earlier this year scared me off. Now I’m getting Ryzen and the new door panels. Definitely a good time to buy. (At least before the last 3k price jump)

Reactions: Macgyverfever
Reject the delivery or don't schedule the delivery when you're prompted to and they'll remove the VIN and get you a newer one in their next shipment. Not sure if 519's will get the newer door trim, could be on the border
Well I cancelled my order. I can’t take delivery right now. So if someone is in NOVA and order a blue MYP with black interior you might be getting a vin soon. I’ll keep My MYLR. Absolutely nothing wrong with.