Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@nerdknob Same. Running on my 8gb Pi 4, via docker. Also running Remote Desktop on my iPhone to access the Pi remotely. Data logging both Tesla’s! Plaid and MYP. @Gurule92
I just used the docker compose file that’s online.
I’ve been thinking through how I want to expose the port to the internet for remote viewing. For now, I have it internal only which has been fine. I didn’t like the idea of paying for an online service that has access to the amount of data these cars log as well as the fact that all of this is using a reversed engineered API that Tesla could close off access to at any point.

I just used the docker compose file that’s online.
I’ve been thinking through how I want to expose the port to the internet for remote viewing. For now, I have it internal only which has been fine. I didn’t like the idea of paying for an online service that has access to the amount of data these cars log as well as the fact that all of this is using a reversed engineered API that Tesla could close off access to at any point.
@nerdknob Same, internal LAN remote access only. Nothing on the Pi other than TeslaMate and needed libraries. I have no use for an online paid service that has access to my car and Tesla account either.

Reactions: nerdknob
Finally picked up my MYP! Unfortunately, the hood has some pretty bad dents 😭
Everything else looks pretty good. Planning on fully inspecting tomorrow morning.
9361BC8E-1A18-40FA-946B-A3851666EBBF.jpeg

Tesla app just asked to use Bluetooth. As soon as I granted access it took me to a screen on the web that had a disclaimer about the car no longer having radar for MY21 cars and a blue button that said “proceed with delivery”

as soon as I selected proceed it bounced back to the usual order status screen with a new EDD of 9.19 - 9.24 from 9.21-9.30.

No VIN, No Documents or request for final payment yet. 🤞🏼

Tesla app just asked to use Bluetooth. As soon as I granted access it took me to a screen on the web that had a disclaimer about the car no longer having radar for MY21 cars and a blue button that said “proceed with delivery”

as soon as I selected proceed it bounced back to the usual order status screen with a new EDD of 9.19 - 9.24 from 9.21-9.30.

No VIN, No Documents or request fir final payment yet. 🤞🏼
And the VIN arrived. 275XXX

@DarthStar Interesting hypothesis. Perhaps the community here can check their cars and let us all know. Anyone with a MYP without the hitch, but has missing pins and scratches? Likewise, anyone with a hitch an no missing pins and scratches?

Edit:
As an aside, I have a hypothesis as well.... I noticed cars with the tow package seem to get VINs assigned that are about a week older than others just rolling out. For instance, MF269+ vins were rolling out at the time (9/15) my MF266 VIN was assigned to me (mfg date of 9/7, BTW). I'm thinking cars with the tow option are "kicked out" of the main assembly line into a branch line for the installation of this non main line equipment, then, back into the main line for completion. Anyone else with the tow package notice this VIN phenomenon? @DarthStar
Yes, mine was 252XXX while others were in the 260XXX range at the time.

• Love
Reactions: jebinc