Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found this that somehow we missed at delivery. We’ve had the car about two weeks and have an appointment when we get back from vacation to fix a few small issues that we had found at delivery. This is major though and I believe it is under the clear coat. This car was rejected in PHoenix and I picked it up and had it shipped to Vegas. They better not give me any sh-t

Attachments

• 0C761FBF-163A-4BE2-A5D4-6835028B293C.jpeg
    0C761FBF-163A-4BE2-A5D4-6835028B293C.jpeg
    379.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 10CB813E-3900-4D69-9165-818E68AB9635.jpeg
    10CB813E-3900-4D69-9165-818E68AB9635.jpeg
    304.4 KB · Views: 48
No change. No VIN. I suspect it’s not happening. Looks like they’ve beyond SoCal and are focusing on Bay Area now. Sigh. Was really hoping for EOQ.
My EDD 9/26-9/30…located is South Bay Area near Redondo. Got this from SA asking for an update….

We are still anticipating an end of September delivery for your Model Y! You'll receive an automated text to schedule your delivery appointment once it finishes production in the next couple days. Transport from NorCal to SoCal takes less than one day.

Me either haven’t heard anything about delivery but my Edd is set to start tomorrow so I’m hoping for a call or text for same day pickup tomorrow 9/26.
I am in Gilroy and am planning to pickup from Fremont as I’m too far for home delivery I believe as the Gilroy store is not open yet. And the mvpa says odometer is at 15

Reactions: SanMateoMYP
Found this that somehow we missed at delivery. We’ve had the car about two weeks and have an appointment when we get back from vacation to fix a few small issues that we had found at delivery. This is major though and I believe it is under the clear coat. This car was rejected in PHoenix and I picked it up and had it shipped to Vegas. They better not give me any sh-t
Sorry to hear... keep us posted!