Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well hopefully we (California people) get our cars before Nov 1 or else we have pay to extra $750. SA said the state lowered that $1500 discount to $750 and anyone who picks up there after Nov 1 will be charged at pickup :(

Od 9/10 white/white no tow fsd edd: 10/11-31

He said there alot of deliveries coming in so I'm praying I get a Vin soon.

Well hopefully we (California people) get our cars before Nov 1 or else we have pay to extra $750. SA said the state lowered that $1500 discount to $750 and anyone who picks up there after Nov 1 will be charged at pickup :(

Od 9/10 white/white no tow fsd edd: 10/11-31

He said there alot of deliveries coming in so I'm praying I get a Vin soon.
It just gets worse and worse and worse! Should’ve never ordered this ****** car!

SA responded just now, said looks like October is not happening. EDD currently 10/15-11/4. I followed up and asked if this suggests possibly a Texas build and/or new features since it seems (anecdotally) like no one with an MYP on order is getting a VIN. Will post if there is any helpful response.

Attachments

• C07AB248-F754-444C-8D03-B0107AB1634B.jpeg
    C07AB248-F754-444C-8D03-B0107AB1634B.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 62
SA responded just now, said looks like October is not happening. EDD currently 10/15-11/4. I followed up and asked if this suggests possibly a Texas build and/or new features since it seems (anecdotally) like no one with an MYP on order is getting a VIN. Will post if there is any helpful response.
Hopefully that's the case, my SA said basically no chance of October but almost guaranteed first week of November. Hopefully that's a new rollout of MYP with something worth the wait.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
Considering Tesla already took my "final payment" then switched the EDD twice, if they pull this with me come delivery day, I'm giving up and cancelling ... AND demanding my $250 deposit back for breach of contract. Can only take getting ****** on for so long.

This is a x-post from the Current Delivery thread.

Hey good folks - has anyone received an email of this sort pre-delivery? To be clear, I do not have an assigned VIN (yet), certainly not a delivery date. I wanted to check to see if this is a commonplace notice or perhaps if this is an indicator that a VIN is forthcoming. Maybe it’s location specific, but I wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this, as this is one of the very few proactive communications I’ve received from Tesla. Thanks!

Attachments

• FBCF956E-5A42-43F8-A88A-4B371C783808.jpeg
    FBCF956E-5A42-43F8-A88A-4B371C783808.jpeg
    989.7 KB · Views: 46
This is a x-post from the Current Delivery thread.

Hey good folks - has anyone received an email of this sort pre-delivery? To be clear, I do not have an assigned VIN (yet), certainly not a delivery date. I wanted to check to see if this is a commonplace notice or perhaps if this is an indicator that a VIN is forthcoming. Maybe it’s location specific, but I wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this, as this is one of the very few proactive communications I’ve received from Tesla. Thanks!
It doesn't mean anything. I had my "orientation" in mid September because I was going to get the car by the end of the month.

Reactions: dfiz1