Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

aplusautoMD

Northern MD's Premier Tesla detail shop!
Local Vendor - Mid-Atlantic
Feb 5, 2020
Forest Hill Maryland
Congrats on the purchase! Hopefully it comes soon like the rest of ours.

And will do! Strongly considering matte PPF
Absolutely! Having a hard time deciding if I want to Stealth PPF or gloss, gloss black paint looks so good, but the satin finish is also so bad-a**!

Reactions: mT3Silvia
After following Tesla all the way back to the pre-Elon days I finally reached the point in my life where I can jump into the waters. Yesterday I ordered/leased a Performance Y! I specifically went with the Performance because delivery was December. And it said December when I finished the order. yesterday. But I woke up this morning to it saying February-March? WTF?

I'm at the stage where it's asking for an insurance proof and it said everything was approved. Did I forget a step and it's getting pushed out or did it just change in general? Anyone know how I can find out?

Tabor

MYP. MSM. WHITE INT. OD 9/10/21
Sep 10, 2021
MD
After following Tesla all the way back to the pre-Elon days I finally reached the point in my life where I can jump into the waters. Yesterday I ordered/leased a Performance Y! I specifically went with the Performance because delivery was December. And it said December when I finished the order. yesterday. But I woke up this morning to it saying February-March? WTF?

I'm at the stage where it's asking for an insurance proof and it said everything was approved. Did I forget a step and it's getting pushed out or did it just change in general? Anyone know how I can find out?
Ignore EDD. Also if you’re seeing far out, double check you didn’t order LR?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC