Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No major issues visually....checked all around and under…I did see some micro scratches…probably from the protective plastic and detail job they did. 1-step paint correction and ceramic coating will knock it out.

I did just report that the wireless charging pad isn't working...no case on phone..tried both sides...tried different devices that work normally when charging on a pad.
sounds silly but can you check to make sure you have all of your usb ports? especially where the wireless charging pads are? I saw something on redditt that tesla was sending out cars without usb slots due to shortages... Let me know please.

Agree with you 100%. Last sentence is what happened with me. Insane range of emotions over 2 months I can assure you.
Finally got my 2nd VIN, delivery window tightened, and SA said my car is going through detailing and final inspection. Nov 12-17 is now EDD. Will let everyone know what that ends up being. I hope everyone gets their VINS soon.

Nah you're two days shorter on the tail end. Unless yours starts 11/13? I wonder if we all can go from 20+day window directly to a VIN :O
Most frustrating part was that I was IN the EDD window already for a full day :(
Then bumped to 20+ day
Yeah, my window starts on the 13th. I've been on the second day of the EDD 5 or 6 times already, including once with a 2 day window in September. At this point, day 2 is just labeled disappointment day for me.

Hello,
I ordered MYP on 11/10 before the last price increase. 😅
Current EDD is 12/14-12/31. I called Tesla yesterday and they confirmed I will be picking up my MYP before the end of the year.
MSM color/ black interior. 😅
When I was on the phone with Tesla, I was informed they had a demo car with FSD and tow in Nashville, but I would need to pay $2k transportation fee and the FSD cannot be removed. The demo car only has 89 miles.

Hello,
I ordered MYP on 11/10 before the last price increase. 😅
Current EDD is 12/14-12/31. I called Tesla yesterday and they confirmed I will be picking up my MYP before the end of the year.
MSM color/ black interior. 😅
When I was on the phone with Tesla, I was informed they had a demo car with FSD and tow in Nashville, but I would need to pay $2k transportation fee and the FSD cannot be removed. The demo car only has 89 miles.
Cannot be removed? Wow, that’s a new one.

Reactions: Phreddieruxpin