Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my account say this this evening…. interesting… Lol

9275e9bb-b8f8-44c1-a824-8ddf25ad00f9-png.734606
haha they must have pushed out an update tonight. The web portal looks different too... it made me think I had a VIN

Either of you know of a good PPF place around around Santa Clarita?

Yes.. my best friend growing up does PPF and wraps. I’m taking my Tesla straight there and will be helping because I want to work on it too lol

STEK has some new PPF that can change the look (not just clear or stealth) but color or patterns. Here’s a photo of them doing some porches when I was there last. Trying to decide if I’m doing clear or this gray PPF color 😬

Attachments

• 0769A20A-8B57-471D-B85C-CCB05BF2B352.jpeg
    0769A20A-8B57-471D-B85C-CCB05BF2B352.jpeg
    585.4 KB · Views: 69
  • D4CC020D-C690-4E27-9545-8474BF8A5878.jpeg
    D4CC020D-C690-4E27-9545-8474BF8A5878.jpeg
    817.1 KB · Views: 69
Yes.. my best friend growing up does PPF and wraps. I’m taking my Tesla straight there and will be helping because I want to work on it too lol

STEK has some new PPF that can change the look (not just clear or stealth) but color or patterns. Here’s a photo of them doing some porches when I was there last. Trying to decide if I’m doing clear or this gray PPF color 😬
Cool, thanks! Any idea what he charges? The shop name is STEK?

WTF???? OD of 9/20 Black/Black no tow, no FSD......EDD had been holding steady at 12/5-12/31. Woke up this morning to January 6 - Feb 3??????

I've seen others with OD's after me and same configuration already get a VIN. What gives????

****Plus my app doesn't show the "Your Car is Being Built" graphic like others either

Last edited:
WTF???? OD of 9/20 Black/Black no tow, no FSD......EDD had been holding steady at 12/5-12/31. Woke up this morning to January 6 - Feb 3??????

I've seen others with OD's after me and same configuration already get a VIN. What gives????
Rhetorical, unanswerable questions and fauxrage aside, if you've been paying attention to these delivery threads, the dates bounce around inexplicably quite frequently. Perhaps you'll benefit from the EV incentives (assuming they pass) and be glad it moved out a bit in the end?

Also anecdotally, black seems to be more susceptible to these changes maybe? It's hard to completely follow individual posts here, and the tracker spreadsheet, while great, was not build to account for "drift" in dates as they change.

Rhetorical, unanswerable questions and fauxrage aside, if you've been paying attention to these delivery threads, the dates bounce around inexplicably quite frequently. Perhaps you'll benefit from the EV incentives (assuming they pass) and be glad it moved out a bit in the end?

Also anecdotally, black seems to be more susceptible to these changes maybe? It's hard to completely follow individual posts here, and the tracker spreadsheet, while great, was not build to account for "drift" in dates as they change.

I've noticed that black does seem to take longer than the other colors... which might be why they raised the price for it to $1500? It's worth the wait though as it looks so damn awesome when clean.