Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now I feel like Elon is messing with me. My new EDD range are the exact dates that I will be out of the country! Still no VIN. This is going to be interesting.. Since I'm 200+ miles from my delivery center, I do have the option to have the car shipped using private carrier (for a fee)... I may use this to buy some time, or if the stars completely align, I can ditch the last leg of my return flight and pick up the car when I fly back through SLC. Send me good Tesla mojo!

Grats to those who received a vin ! It feels like forever when waiting for a vin or a delivery date but I promise is worth the wait , my wife is loving the car so far and checks most of her boxes.
The technology is amazing , the drive is great, that reverse sound ( ufo like ) cracks me up every time. I have little seat time with it since I work downtown and I take the bus to work. This weekend I'll be driving it for sure! But the few times I have driven it has been a blast.
My daughter says , I missed the zoom zoom kaboom,I had a evo x with decent power but hardly drove it and when we did I made sure the kids enjoyed the ride, they were sad when I sold the evo but I think both are excited about the tesla. My son loves the video games and my daughter loves the speed.
We haven't given the car a proper name yet. Maybe this weekend we can come up with a name.
To those waiting, don't loose hope it will come. Multiple times I was on the fence on getting something else but so far glad I didn't.
Also , I was afraid about the insurance , kept reading people's quotes and to my surprise it wasn't bad at all . Both car 2019 tacoma TRD off road and the tesla 970 yearly. From 900 when I had the evo.

No VIN, but the standard accept Tesla Vision followed by extreme shortening of EDD.

Now 12/15-12/19. Just discussed with wife - we are aligned to let chips fall as they may and take the car. If tax passes with 1/1/22 active date before delivery we may reconsider, but as of now I’m not betting or waiting on the credit. We bought it without… we can move forward without.

However I do hate the FOMO on the chips and improvements but that’s a losing game with Tesla. Just have to move forward. I had a HW 2.5 M3, so I’m familiar with missing out on new software features already.

@SuzyQ4

Did you get your scheduled delivery date yet? (Sorry if I missed it)

How long after your VIN / completion of your financing (regardless of financed or cash, just completion of that section) did it take? (I ask specifically because we're in a similar area).

Thanks!
Congrats on the VIN! It had to be you next! 😁

No scheduled delivery date yet, and this is a whole new level of angst for me I'm finding, lol. I immediately changed my financing from Tesla to a third party lender shortly after getting the VIN, which meant that I reached out to TA via text and they responded within 30 minutes of doing so with the MVPA. Just uploaded insurance card this morning w/ VIN and Tesla APP shows that portion complete..."Make Your Final Payment" is now open. "Review Agreements" is accessible too with new MVPA (which I have forwarded to my lender), but "Accept Delivery is still grayed out as it states they will contact me when it's time to schedule. Long story short, no firm delivery date yet but I don't think it is me holding up the process, just the car isn't here yet, but I'll probably just check the lot this weekend anyway ;). So excited, happy to hear you have your VIN too!