Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN (3369xx) yesterday and delivery is scheduled for Friday at noon in Burbank, CA (OD=10/03). I guess while it takes longer to get a VIN in the west coast, the delivery is quicker. Talked to my SA yesterday, and he said that the car left the factory yesterday afternoon. Looking forward to taking delivery in a couple of days.

Just got my VIN as well, 2022 NF!!! I just happened to refresh the app and it said I needed to accept some changes (which was the tesla vision), then my VIN appeared, joy turned to sadness once I realized I now have to pay for the darn thing....lol

MYP - MSM/Black No Tow/ No FSD
OD 10/16
EDD 12/9-12/31, 12/5-12/19, 12/8-12/19
VIN assigned 12/8
Nice! I have the same MYP on order, but 11/2 order date... EDD says Jan 4 - Feb 1.

Reactions: 808MYP
FECA6AC6-F755-43F5-A960-8B2A1F8EB593.jpeg

Flawless delivery and car. 45 days from Order to delivery. Now it’s off to get some fun things done on Monday ;)

Attachments

• 8C65869C-61EB-48C2-B2A4-7B9870A05B05.jpeg
    8C65869C-61EB-48C2-B2A4-7B9870A05B05.jpeg
    926.7 KB · Views: 56
@SuzyQ4 For Fort Worth at least they're only doing deliveries apparently, no service center pick ups. Not sure if you were looking for home or SC pick up but you might call and double check.
@detwer Yes, apparently Plano is still doing pickup and I thought I might have a better chance for earlier delivery so I called to change it. Who knows! When I spoke to Tesla, nothing was confirmed for anything else (tires, USB, etc.) so I'm going to hope for the best that it isn't delayed or in major need of adjustments. I just want my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: jayk82
@detwer Yes, apparently Plano is still doing pickup and I thought I might have a better chance for earlier delivery so I called to change it. Who knows! When I spoke to Tesla, nothing was confirmed for anything else (tires, USB, etc.) so I'm going to hope for the best that it isn't delayed or in major need of adjustments. I just want my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too they just won't give us the option :(

Reactions: SuzyQ4
I was supposed to collect mine from Dallas, but they've told us today it'll be delivered to our home. I'd be down for collecting it somewhere else too if it speeds things up! I guess our cars are coming on the same delivery!

Reactions: SuzyQ4 and jayk82
Congrats!! I have the same order date as you.
MYP - White/Black No Tow/ No FSD
OD 10/16 EDD 12/02-12/30 Current EDD 12/9-12/31
Hopefully i get my vin soon! been checking 100000X a day lol
Hopefully yours will come soon!

The destination fee of $1,125 seems silly for a car that I will be picking up in Fremont. They literally have to move it less than a mile or so.

My window just tightened again.

DD 12/9-12/31, 12/5-12/19, 12/8-12/19, 12/8-12/14