Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I called a nearby service center (Buena Park never picks up the phone) and the SA said 100% AMD on his end and that my MSM F392 was manufactured 3/2/2022. The thing that made me lose confidence was that he said they dont put michelins on performance models :confused:

I was supposed to take delivery yesterday. Almost drove off the lot but noticed the car had a significant dent/bump on the front bumper.

The SA said they will order a new bumper and replace it. I am worried that the paint of the new bumper won’t match the rest of the car.

Should I accept the delivery or release and VIN and wait for a new one?
depends on how bad you want it. I would think the paint would match perfectly. Matching problems are usually due to car having been out in the sun awhile.

Been lurking for a while but decided to register in order to add a datapoint.

Original order: 10/30 OD. MYLR, Pearl White, Black interior, Induction wheels, w/ tow package.
Had EDD of June 2022 until about 2/15 when it updated to 6/13-7/11

Called support on 2/24 to update to an MYP. Update came through next morning, 2/25.

Updated order: 2/25 OD. MYP, Pearl White, Black interior, w/ tow package. Still 6/13-7/11

Then first thing in the morning on 2/26, EDD updated to 3/11-3/31

No VIN yet, not surprised based on what I've read here. Really just hoping that I don't get knocked back any further as the current window is perfect.
Just got a text asking if I would be doing a trade in even though I had declined trade in when the order was for the Long Range.

Wondering if this is due to my order update or if I'm getting closer to having a VIN assigned. EDD still showing 3/11-3/31

Just got a text asking if I would be doing a trade in even though I had declined trade in when the order was for the Long Range.

Wondering if this is due to my order update or if I'm getting closer to having a VIN assigned. EDD still showing 3/11-3/31
I believe it's a canned message they send to (most) people at a certain point in the process. I also got it and my most recent texts in the same thread with them explicitly were about me not having a trade.

I believe it's a canned message they send to (most) people at a certain point in the process. I also got it and my most recent texts in the same thread with them explicitly were about me not having a trade.
I see, that makes sense! Thanks!

So I called a nearby service center (Buena Park never picks up the phone) and the SA said 100% AMD on his end and that my MSM F392 was manufactured 3/2/2022. The thing that made me lose confidence was that he said they dont put michelins on performance models :confused:
Thats what we were told when we went to pick our MYP up last week and it had the P0s on it.
Thats not what every SA told us at 2 different sales locations and what every MYLR and MYP had on it that we test drove.
There is definitely a disconnect somewhere in the system.
We were told that if you want a specific tire on the MYP you need to check your build info via your VIN.
We rejected our MYP with P0s on the cold sleet and freezing rainy day that we were to pick it up.
The SA found us another identical build with AS tires in 15 minutes and we pick it up next week.
Hopefully it was not someone else's reject that had a worse issue and the build quality is as good as the first MYP.

Didn't know they could do that. I ordered the exact same build you are getting on 1/25.
I did not know that either, but a friend told me about it, I needed a car ASAP, so it worked out, someone rejected the car (or hold), so instead of it go to inventory sales, SA matched to me. I guess I was lucky. I looked at Mach-E and only GT was available, and mark up was 7.5K to 10K so we decided to go with Performance. I have a MYLR on order since October, and the EDD date keeps on moving.

I did not know that either, but a friend told me about it, I needed a car ASAP, so it worked out, someone rejected the car (or hold), so instead of it go to inventory sales, SA matched to me. I guess I was lucky. I looked at Mach-E and only GT was available, and mark up was 7.5K to 10K so we decided to go with Performance. I have a MYLR on order since October, and the EDD date keeps on moving.
How did you communicate this to “jump the line”? Not that I want to, just curious how you went about getting a match that was sooner than your EDD

How did you communicate this to “jump the line”? Not that I want to, just curious how you went about getting a match that was sooner than your EDD
A friend has a SA contact locally, so I called up the SA and said that I am willing to take any next in line reject car, and it worked. I was so surprise too that they said they usually have 1 or 2 rejects (refused to receive order, hold, delayed). I am hoping it's not something major that got rejected, but I need a car so I have no other choice. You need to order through the local SA, not online, and they will be able to match you up with inventory.

Reactions: ink124