Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's awesome! Hope everything goes smoothly for you. I'm scheduled to pick up Friday morning but hoping to have that moved forward to Wednesday if the car is ready... because I am definitely ready!
I’d assume your car would be there as well. Originally they wanted to schedule me for the 17,18, or 19. But nothing got scheduled and earlier this week I got a text to schedule and the 14th was earliest available.

I’d assume your car would be there as well. Originally they wanted to schedule me for the 17,18, or 19. But nothing got scheduled and earlier this week I got a text to schedule and the 14th was earliest available.
I emailed them earlier today to confirm we were still set for Friday and they said we were on track, but did not get confirmation that the car was in their possession. I did mention Wednesday as an option as M/Tu/Th are all no good for me so we will see; 2 days isn't going to kill me but the sooner the better! I doubt it'll be on site since their lot is so small but if you see a white on black MYP it might be mine.

Good luck tomorrow, going to be a perfect day to go for a joyride!

Reactions: ealmeida212
She’s finally home
61109399-A846-4010-9315-B72112CF0B33.jpeg

Wow! I am feeling frustrated. Ordered 5/17 and estimates for pickup to Mt. Kisco says aug. 5th-25th …I dont know why mine hasn’t changed in a while. I used to have June 12th-June 30th. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I assume no one here in the NE has been waiting longer than a month for their MYP’s? Tesla has been just dumping both demos and inventory MYPs’s here on a daily basis for the past several weeks. Meanwhile some LR owners have been waiting for two months so far.

Has me seriously considering switching my LR order to an MYP.

Picked my MYP up in Mt. Kisco on Wed afternoon. My experience there was ok. Looked like there were 5 other cars being delivered at the same time as me so I had to wait about 30 mins before anyone came over with paperwork which was fine because it gave me plenty of time to check out my new ride.

Build quality seemed pretty good, the trunk was a little misaligned but they quickly fixed that. I was a little disappointed in the overall condition of the car. Adhesive was everywhere, clearly hadn’t been detailed at all, inside and outside were pretty dirty, really just looked like they took it off the truck, quickly unwrapped it and put my name on the dash. I realize they are very busy but for a $60k car to get delivered in that condition was disappointing. I only asked to the adhesive to be removed which they gladly handled and I cleaned the rest of the car when I car home. I should note that all the employees I interacted with there were extremely friendly and helpful, particularly Monique who directly assisted me with the delivery.

Ok, so now for the great part. The ride is amazing, puts a smile on my face from the moment I sit down until I step out! There are some pretty loud rattles possibly coming from a door when driving over rough pavement which I’ll put a service request in for but otherwise just a dream to drive.

If you can deal with the ordering process and have realistic expectations for delivery then you will be rewarded (after paying $$$) with a truly amazing car. Best of luck to all in here!!

0CF07E14-1942-4C7B-BF3F-E45B4D1C31F7.jpeg

Picked my MYP up in Mt. Kisco on Wed afternoon. My experience there was ok. Looked like there were 5 other cars being delivered at the same time as me so I had to wait about 30 mins before anyone came over with paperwork which was fine because it gave me plenty of time to check out my new ride.

Build quality seemed pretty good, the trunk was a little misaligned but they quickly fixed that. I was a little disappointed in the overall condition of the car. Adhesive was everywhere, clearly hadn’t been detailed at all, inside and outside were pretty dirty, really just looked like they took it off the truck, quickly unwrapped it and put my name on the dash. I realize they are very busy but for a $60k car to get delivered in that condition was disappointing. I only asked to the adhesive to be removed which they gladly handled and I cleaned the rest of the car when I car home. I should note that all the employees I interacted with there were extremely friendly and helpful, particularly Monique who directly assisted me with the delivery.

Ok, so now for the great part. The ride is amazing, puts a smile on my face from the moment I sit down until I step out! There are some pretty loud rattles possibly coming from a door when driving over rough pavement which I’ll put a service request in for but otherwise just a dream to drive.

If you can deal with the ordering process and have realistic expectations for delivery then you will be rewarded (after paying $$$) with a truly amazing car. Best of luck to all in here!!

View attachment 674759
Quite different from my pickup experience there. Car was clean inside and out, paperwork was waiting for me in the car and there were at least triple that many cars being delivered. The 3D bar codes on a stand near the main entrance got me through 90% of the process before a salesperson (or whatever they’re called) came to help with the last 10%.

There were 3 interior pieces of tape they missed on the inside (2 on the headliner,) but I removed those myself. My hood might be 1mm off, but this car isn’t hand made so within specs as far as I’m concerned.

Maybe they’re starting to get tired of delivering already. 😅

Quite different from my pickup experience there. Car was clean inside and out, paperwork was waiting for me in the car and there were at least triple that many cars being delivered. The 3D bar codes on a stand near the main entrance got me through 90% of the process before a salesperson (or whatever they’re called) came to help with the last 10%.

There were 3 interior pieces of tape they missed on the inside (2 on the headliner,) but I removed those myself. My hood might be 1mm off, but this car isn’t hand made so within specs as far as I’m concerned.

Maybe they’re starting to get tired of delivering already. 😅
They definitely seemed tired. Nothing I mentioned was a big deal just wasn't quite as smooth as I had hoped and I can imagine it's going to get exponentially more hectic over the coming week and a half.

At the end of the day it wasn't a bad experience at all and I am delighted with the product!

Reactions: Zhe Wiz