Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

DTMYP

May 25, 2021
CT
Was scheduled for 6/14 and I just got a call from mount kisco saying the car is in and I can pick it up tomorrow. Picking up at 2pm tomorrow
That's awesome! Hope everything goes smoothly for you. I'm scheduled to pick up Friday morning but hoping to have that moved forward to Wednesday if the car is ready... because I am definitely ready!

ealmeida212

Sep 25, 2018
Westchester, NY
That's awesome! Hope everything goes smoothly for you. I'm scheduled to pick up Friday morning but hoping to have that moved forward to Wednesday if the car is ready... because I am definitely ready!
I’d assume your car would be there as well. Originally they wanted to schedule me for the 17,18, or 19. But nothing got scheduled and earlier this week I got a text to schedule and the 14th was earliest available.

DTMYP

May 25, 2021
CT
I’d assume your car would be there as well. Originally they wanted to schedule me for the 17,18, or 19. But nothing got scheduled and earlier this week I got a text to schedule and the 14th was earliest available.
I emailed them earlier today to confirm we were still set for Friday and they said we were on track, but did not get confirmation that the car was in their possession. I did mention Wednesday as an option as M/Tu/Th are all no good for me so we will see; 2 days isn't going to kill me but the sooner the better! I doubt it'll be on site since their lot is so small but if you see a white on black MYP it might be mine.

Good luck tomorrow, going to be a perfect day to go for a joyride!

Reactions: ealmeida212

twyual

Jun 12, 2021
BC Canada
I order on Jun 7th a Black colour MYLR. Today got SMS ask me to schedule a pickup day. I choice Jun 17th. Log in to the account and see the VIN exist already. Very happy, order lead time less than two weeks.

ealmeida212

Sep 25, 2018
Westchester, NY
She’s finally home
61109399-A846-4010-9315-B72112CF0B33.jpeg

Riggs11

Jun 14, 2021
Connecticut
Wow! I am feeling frustrated. Ordered 5/17 and estimates for pickup to Mt. Kisco says aug. 5th-25th …I dont know why mine hasn’t changed in a while. I used to have June 12th-June 30th. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Mixman

Jun 2, 2021
Central Jersey
I assume no one here in the NE has been waiting longer than a month for their MYP’s? Tesla has been just dumping both demos and inventory MYPs’s here on a daily basis for the past several weeks. Meanwhile some LR owners have been waiting for two months so far.

Has me seriously considering switching my LR order to an MYP.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC