Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m glad I changed from a LR to a Performance because having the delivery date move up saves me on rate increases on financing. Locking in 2.5% now vs whatever it’ll be in October. It may even cost me less to get performance in the end.
How do I change my payment from cash to apply for financing? I naively applied for financing back in Feb and when it expired 60 days later it changed to cash. My EDD is June 10 - July 15.

I’m glad I changed from a LR to a Performance because having the delivery date move up saves me on rate increases on financing. Locking in 2.5% now vs whatever it’ll be in October. It may even cost me less to get performance in the end.
How do I change from cash to financing again? I naively applied for financing in Feb when I ordered my car and after 60 days the offer expired and it switched me to cash. MYP OD 2.22.2022, EDD June 10 - July 15.

OD: 3/4/22
MYP Red / Black Interior / 5 Seat / Tow / FSD
1st EDD: 3/25 - 4/10 (they even called and texted me to start prepping for delivery a few days before the 25th even with no VIN)
2nd EDD: 4/11 - 5/1
3rd EDD: 5/10 - 6/14
4th EDD: 5/4 - 5/18
5th EDD: 6/6 - 7/11

So this happened today. Window last night showed 5/11-6/17. Now shows 5/20-6/17. White on black. No tow or FSD. OD 1/27. No changes. Profile complete day 3. Location Seattle.
About 15 EDD movements so far. I feel excited that it got 9 days shorter (odd that it removed the first 9 and kept the same end date), but still not the winning 2 week window.

My financing expired - so I logged in to change to cash until I get a VIN, got the sad news that my EDD changed again...to the latest EDD I've had yet June 14 - July 19. So much for the "April" date when I clicked the order button....by a LONG shot. I'm glad I can afford the car, but super bummed that they play the promises they can't keep and the emotional roller coaster. This is not a positive experience as an intro to the company.

Reactions: Carlitos
Bored this morning and thought to come here. I picked up my MYP in March. White, black, nothing else, So CA. Took 61 days from order to pickup.

The car is awesome. I love it. Well worth the wait.

Ride quality: I’ve seen a lot of complaints about the ride quality. Yes the ride is tight and MUCH rougher than my Lexus RX450, but it isn’t horrific as people make it out to be. It feels very sporty is all.

With the amount of power in tap, I imagine it would be unsafe or damaging to have a soft suspension. The ride works with the power and changes how you drive. I never have to hesitate in any move because I know the car can do it. There’s a strong sense of confidence.

Charging: I love being able to have a full tank (90%) every day. I’ve found that I get about 3.2 miles per kw with how I drive. So my overall full charge range is more like 240 miles. I charge at home and with our electric rates, it’s the equivalent of $1 a gallon by my estimates. Not bad. ;)

Love it! You’ll love it! Sorry I know I just made your existence more miserable in desire and expectation. Ok bye.

Oh one more thing, if you plan on getting an aftermarket tow hitch, I urge you
To reconsider. Found out most don’t come with electronics for brakes and such. Add that and install and you’re not saving much.

The other kind of major thing is that if not Tesla installed, your rear sensors will be on continually when you tow and you don’t have the option to turn your car into tow mode.

Oh one more thing, if you plan on getting an aftermarket tow hitch, I urge you
To reconsider. Found out most don’t come with electronics for brakes and such. Add that and install and you’re not saving much.

The other kind of major thing is that if not Tesla installed, your rear sensors will be on continually when you tow and you don’t have the option to turn your car into tow mode.
My understanding is also if you add a tow hitch AM Tesla will not give you tow mode in the software.

Reactions: MrKashima
So this happened today. Window last night showed 5/11-6/17. Now shows 5/20-6/17. White on black. No tow or FSD. OD 1/27. No changes. Profile complete day 3. Location Seattle.
About 15 EDD movements so far. I feel excited that it got 9 days shorter (odd that it removed the first 9 and kept the same end date), but still not the winning 2 week window.
My 2 week window held for about 1 week(May 10-24th) ... yesterday it just changed to August - September :(

How do I change from cash to financing again? I naively applied for financing in Feb when I ordered my car and after 60 days the offer expired and it switched me to cash. MYP OD 2.22.2022, EDD June 10 - July 15.
Text or call an SA and they can switch to financing. Don't do it until you have a VIN.

Data point of one, and you know what they say about opinions...

Any window greater than 2 weeks is highly speculative and bound to be wrong. When it narrows, have hope but don't count on anything until you have the VIN assigned.

Reactions: Autonerds