Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We ordered Blue/Black MYP without FSD or tow on 12/31, estimate has been current day through March 31 since ordering... Maybe they’ll call me this afternoon?!? Also, almost no communication from my assigned advisor in Lynwood, WA

Just noticed delivery date updated today. Now it is much more specific.

Completed final order steps Jan 19th.
Delivery estimate Feb 4th - 10th.
MY SR - 20" - White Seats, no other options.

Heating steering seems to be confirmed by others, hoping for new centre console.

Would air suspension cost extra if it ever makes it's way to the Model Y? Or would it be a standard option.

Reactions: Gt1948
That's right around the corner! Did you order a performance? When did you place your order? Enjoy!!
Good morning!

Yes I did order the Model Y Performance(Red multicoat) FSD, black interior, tow hitch. I ordered on December 19th 2020, and my Tesla sales advisor call me last week saying that should be delivered next week(1st week of February).
Looks like with all the upgrades as the Model Y produced in China(New headlights, heating steering wheel and new door panels. Not sure about the Hepa filter. Yayyyyy!
I will keep you guys updated!

Can’t wait!!!!!!!

Good morning!

Yes I did order the Model Y Performance(Red multicoat) FSD, black interior, tow hitch. I ordered on December 19th 2020, and my Tesla sales advisor call me last week saying that should be delivered next week(1st week of February).
Looks like with all the upgrades as the Model Y produced in China(New headlights, heating steering wheel and new door panels. Not sure about the Hepa filter. Yayyyyy!

Can’t wait!!!!!!!

I have the exact same configuration on order. Ordered back on October 24, 2020 to lock in the $8k FSD price but deferred VIN assignment until February when my current vehicle’s lease expires. We haven’t seen the new center console, new headlights, MIC interior door trim or HEPA filter on any Fremont-built Model Y’s yet. Also, the design studio on Tesla’s site still does not show these changes.

Did your sales advisor specifically mention that these features would be on your car first week of February?

Reactions: Tedkidd
Good morning!

Can’t wait!!!!!!!

Wow, cool! Vin? Vin assigned when?

I have the exact same configuration on order. Ordered back on October 24, 2020 to lock in the $8k FSD price but deferred VIN assignment until February when my current vehicle’s lease expires. We haven’t seen the new center console, new headlights, MIC interior door trim or HEPA filter on any Fremont-built Model Y’s yet. Also, the design studio on Tesla’s site still does not show these changes.

Did your sales advisor specifically mention that these features would be on your car first week of February?

Wish I'd done that. My original order FSD was 6k, but the car was $2k more expensive and I don't want that config anymore (too many white cars, plus after driving it I want performance - I like 3-4 seconds, not 5.)

Vin? When did you get a vin assignment?