Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reporting in on my delivery today (build date 2/5/21).

• Build Quality: Very good (Zero panel alignment or paint issues. Only two minor issues: 1) Rear seat alignment - right side sets about an inch forward of the left, confirmed neither side is reclined. 2) Driver side rear door takes extra force (relatively) to latch shut, but the alignment seems fine when shut)
  • New projector headlights (see previous post)
  • Heated Steering wheel
  • Old center console
  • No HEPA, at least visible as Bioweapon Defense Mode in the software
  • Boombox was not enabled in 2020.47.101.1 software version, but the pedestrian warning speaker is audible so should come with a future software update

IMG_4271.jpg
IMG_4270.jpg

• Build Quality: Very good (Zero panel alignment or paint issues. Only two minor issues: 1) Rear seat alignment - right side sets about an inch forward of the left, confirmed neither side is reclined. 2) Driver side rear door takes extra force (relatively) to latch shut, but the alignment seems fine when shut)
  • Heated Steering wheel
  • Old center console
  • Boombox was not enabled in 2020.47.101.1 software version, but the pedestrian warning speaker is audible so should come with a future software update

View attachment 635768 View attachment 635767

Glad to hear!

Thanks for the update.
Can’t wait ! (mine should be coming in a few weeks! same trim/color as yours)

So jealous!

Reactions: JAM3S and kaess

• Heated Steering wheel
  • Old center console

Congrats! Looks amazing. Makes me that much more eager to see my delivery date pop up. Enjoy!

Reactions: JAM3S and kaess
Is this normal? For the second time now, after my delivery schedule shifted into February, when I was 2 days out from entering that window, it moved back to March 4-31. If it has to be March, I get it, but why the jumping around? I can’t help but think there is some tormented soul sitting at Tesla’s corporate offices seeing how often I check my order and is saying, "I want to play a game."

• Heated Steering wheel
  • Old center console

That’s great news. Thanks for the update and teaser pic. Are you happy?

• Heated Steering wheel
  • Old center console

Congrats and thank you for posting details/condition!

Reactions: kaess
Is this normal? For the second time now, after my delivery schedule shifted into February, when I was 2 days out from entering that window, it moved back to March 4-31. If it has to be March, I get it, but why the jumping around? I can’t help but think there is some tormented soul sitting at Tesla’s corporate offices seeing how often I check my order and is saying, "I want to play a game."

Same thing happened to me today.... :(

What state or region are y'all in? I'm sitting over here in TX watching CA residents who ordered days after me take delivery. They must be producing the CARB-compliant cars first. ;) Looking forward to that phone call any day now...

I'm in Texas, and it has been an interesting day. After getting pushed back into March, this morning I was notified just now that I have been assigned a VIN and the scheduled delivery date is Feb 20-26. What a roller coaster. VIN is in the 124K range, so hopefully new headlights based on the other post in this chain. Will keep everyone posted.

Reactions: Bryzice and JAM3S
I'm in Texas, and it has been an interesting day. After getting pushed back into March, this morning I was notified just now that I have been assigned a VIN and the scheduled delivery date is Feb 20-26. What a roller coaster. VIN is in the 124K range, so hopefully new headlights based on the other post in this chain. Will keep everyone posted.

It is a roller coaster day. Crossing fingers for myself also. (Here in Ottawa, Canada)

Hello,
When was your order date and when did you get the VIN assigned? I have ordered on Feb8th, i know i still have long way to go but this morning my estimate changed to Feb 11th - March 7th, originally it was Feb23rd - March 28th.
Thanks.

Hello,
When was your order date and when did you get the VIN assigned? I have ordered on Feb8th, i know i still have long way to go but this morning my estimate changed to Feb 11th - March 7th, originally it was Feb23rd - March 28th.
Thanks.

I ordered on Jan 16. My original date was Mar 4-31, changed a handful of times (earlier, later, earlier, later) before getting the VIN today.

Reactions: Tedkidd