Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Window shrinking again but no VIN still

April 12: 509 - 5/29
April 11: 4/21 - 6/10
April 14: 4/15 - 4/27
April 15: 4/17 - 5/07
April 16: 4/18 - 5/07
April 17: 5/07 - 5/27
April 18: 4/20 - 5/07
April 19: 4/21 - 5/07
April 20: 4/22 - 5/07
April 21: 4/23 - 5/07
April 22: 4/24 - 5/07
April 23: 4/25 - 5/07
April 24: 4/26 - 5/07
April 25: 4/27 - 5/08
April 25: 4/28- 5/08

I guess I don't understand how black of all colors would be delayed so much. I've seen red, white, blue built this past month and delivered to people. Even at times just sitting on the inventory waiting to be claimed.

I'm just getting antsy because I want the car. All good things take time.

Just confirmed with my SA, delivery date of this Friday (4/30) in Cleveland

MYP / White ext / White interior / FSD / no towing with initial order date of 4/15/2021 - VIN is 182XXX

Can anyone confirm that this is a new build VIN? I was getting feedback that due to the quick turn around, I may be getting a previously declined vehicle? I received the VIN 8 days from initial order... a declined VIN would have shown up straight away right? I have no clue but thought i would ask. THANKS!

MYP / White ext / White interior / FSD / no towing with initial order date of 4/15/2021 - VIN is 182XXX

Can anyone confirm that this is a new build VIN? I was getting feedback that due to the quick turn around, I may be getting a previously declined vehicle? I received the VIN 8 days from initial order... a declined VIN would have shown up straight away right? I have no clue but thought i would ask. THANKS!
Don't think anyone can really confirm for you other than maybe your SA tell you the birth-date. From what I've seen that is a newer VIN but again I don't think anyone really know the sequence pattern they use.

You can review and if it looks bad decline the car (worst case you have to wait the normal amount of time). The oppertunity to get to make that decision without waiting a long time is awesome.

Ah man you're so lucky! Ordered on the same date as you still no VIN and delivery date is May/24-Jun/13 Probably because I'm in Canada 😒

I guess I don't understand how black of all colors would be delayed so much. I've seen red, white, blue built this past month and delivered to people. Even at times just sitting on the inventory waiting to be claimed.

I'm just getting antsy because I want the car. All good things take time.
It is odd yes - especially when I saw (on the web) that my delivery center (Vancouver) just got a bunch of black LRs (3-4 of them i think amongst other colors)

I ordered a Black MYP as well, back on 3/31 and dates have been all over the place, now at 5/10 - 5/30. I actually don't recall anyone getting VIN#s for any model that is black, does seem weird.
I ordered a MYLR, BLACK, 20" RIM - ON 3/28...they tried to give me VIN 115XXX the week after, which was built Feb 6 - I refused as it didn't have the updated center console....now, my current dates are MAY 12-22

Reactions: MrsLabib

That VIN looks part of the new batches.

My MYP VIN was 151xxx Range but given I didnt order FSD or anything else.

The first thing I asked my SA was Production Date of the vin and they will be able to tell you the birthday of the car.